Let?s talk Vikings at Chiefs

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Vikes -1 and 49

I can?t really tell you who is going to win the game, I?ll be disappointed if it?s not the purple. Looks like they are expecting Mahomes to be out and Vikes Theilen is limited in practice.. last week you seen the Packers get a ton of big plays against that porous chief?s defense and they made some plays as well.. vikes did just what they needed to do to get by the lowly Skins.. so what?s different about this week? For one the Vikes are capable but are generally not a big play offense, they would like to methodically drive the ball and take 8 minutes off the clock.. one area of concern is Vikes O line against the Cheifs blitz scheme so cousins could turn it over, on defense the Vikes aren?t as stout as many think but they aren?t going to get burned deep either, they are efficient enough against the run.. unless there are defensive scores this game should go under as the Vikes try to grind this out and avoid that big pass rush,

UNDER 49

Vikes 24-13, just leaning Vikes,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdg226

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2017
Vikes -1 and 49

I can?t really tell you who is going to win the game, I?ll be disappointed if it?s not the purple. Looks like they are expecting Mahomes to be out and Vikes Theilen is limited in practice.. last week you seen the Packers get a ton of big plays against that porous chief?s defense and they made some plays as well.. vikes did just what they needed to do to get by the lowly Skins.. so what?s different about this week? For one the Vikes are capable but are generally not a big play offense, they would like to methodically drive the ball and take 8 minutes off the clock.. one area of concern is Vikes O line against the Cheifs blitz scheme so cousins could turn it over, on defense the Vikes aren?t as stout as many think but they aren?t going to get burned deep either, they are efficient enough against the run.. unless there are defensive scores this game should go under as the Vikes try to grind this out and avoid that big pass rush,

UNDER 49

Vikes 24-13, just leaning Vikes,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the logic but that Chief's defense is sooooooo bad.

Bet on MyBookie