Let's Go Falcons

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Grama

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
Homer pick here ATL +7.5 2 units

I actually have a future on Philly to win the SB - but ATL is my team, but I really do think Atl runs wild. Philly's run defense is susceptible even with fatty kirkland. The team is different with a healthy Duckett. So with 3 different RB's (vick, dunn, duckett) I think they can hang. This game will be about ball control. (If only Christian could play and we had a receiver that was better than the TE.)

I hope McNabb can start timid and ATL get a big play quick. If they do, they may win SU.

Last edited:

vanbasten

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
pennsylvania
good luck grama,

i'm a bird's season ticket holder and will be at the game. would have been better for your falcons if the game was sunday at 1. night games at the vet just gives the home crowd more time to drink. the 700 level ticket holders will be in the lots by 10am. stadium is insane for night games. if you've never been to the vet, you have no idea what i'm speaking of.

best chance would be an early score for the falcs to quiet the crowd. turn up the volume and hopefully you have surround sound, and you may get a feel for what it's like.

may the best team win:D

good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Grama

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
hey vanbasten - I hope y'all are rowdier than the cheeseheads last week. Maybe you'll get to see a great game. One that goes down to the wire with two great qb's running all over the field.

Glad to know you're on it Gibber

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE WIZZARD

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2001
Pittsburgh, Pa
JUST LIKE IT'S NOT WISE TO GO AGAINST THE WIZZARD IN THE NFL :nono: :nono: :nono: .................BAD DECISION.

LIKE I SAID 2 MUCH D-FENSE.

GOOD LUCK.

WIZZ ;)

Grama

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
good call - the bull sh$t holding call when vick scored was the difference in the cover

oh well - ATLANTA in 2003 !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg