Lets Go Syracuse-Clap, Clap/Clap, Clap, Clap!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
Tournament Record:
straight 12 - 4 (+15.5 units)
moneyline 2 - 2 (+2.5 units)
NIT 2 - 0 (+5.5 units)

Fellow Madjackers, took a couple of days off because I did not like the recent match ups, I thought the lines were tough. I am back though looking at 1 game that I love, although is a public play, i am still jumping all over it.

Syracuse moneyline -220 (3 units)

I do not normally play favorite moneylines but I am extremely confident Syracuse will win this game but dont want to chance a back door cover. Syracuse is just getting better as the year goes on and C Anthony is the real deal. They have showed late in the season that even if they get down big (rutgers/Ok St), they can come back and win. This team is young but stacked and have lost only 1 bad game all year to Rutgers. Other than that, they lost twice to UConn(have their number), Pitt once, and Memphis in the very first game of the year. Auburn has had a nice little run here in the tournament, but they are just not as talented and Syracuse will send them home tonight. Almost forgot, Cuse are playing in their backyard and will have an arena rocking with their fans.

:cool: :D :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg