Let's hit this one early again.....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Two weeks in a row I have pounded games early in the week and I have hopefully found another one this week. I don't have the helpful insight that I've had the last two weeks going against SMU, but this one seems pretty good.

After Northwestern upsetting Wisconsin and Michigan killing Purdue last week, we have the Wildcats and Boilermakers hooking up on Saturday.

Not sure about you guys, but I feel after both teams performances last week, the public will lean towards the Wildcats. Not me...... I'll take Purdue to put an ass whoopin on Northwestern and win this game by 4 td's.

Purdue 48
Northwestern 20

;)

Got5onIt

MeanGreen
Forum Member
Oct 20, 2002
MeanGreen Nation
Wiz,
I was with you on SMU both weeks. The 'Stangs SUCK!!!!! This week Fresno ST. comes to Dallas as SMU's homecoming opponent favored by -15. I like Fresno here to molly wop the 'Stangs into submission regardless of the fan/alumni attendance for homecoming.
Fresno QB Pinegar will be playing as well. Thoughts?

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
yes emerald city Wiz

yes emerald city Wiz

i havent tried a 3 team 10 pt this year and will go with

usc/ou/purdue

gl, gregg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Got5onit, I would have to lean towards Fresno St. Bennett(smu's coach)will again go with the freshman qb this week, and he's not to bad, but right now he's one dimensional....all he can do is run. Since I love the 10pt teaser, I would do it like this......

Fresno St-5
Nebraska +16
Oklahoma St +26

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
Good Luck Mr. Wizzard. Call me a homer but I see the Boilers making a statement after last weeks embarrising performance.
Boilers will roll. 48-10.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg