let's slow down some of the pollution

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigbucksfan

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
zanesville, ohio usa
it might just be me, but i am i seeing a bunch of new guys making claims that border on "lock", "mega", "sell everything you own and play this game", "this is my entire budget play". come on guys, this is a great site with lots of great information from really experienced, wise handicappers. the one constant i see from every single one of them is that they use moderation in their handicappers. it's a sound way of doing things.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
lock of the year: that'll never happen......lol......everyone wants their thoughts to be noticed so attaching a flag to it helps i guess.....some people have their game of the year every week on here.......lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigbucksfan

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
zanesville, ohio usa
that's enough out of youse two

that's enough out of youse two

alright you guys, cut it out. seriously, i wish all had your perspectives, insight, and common sense.

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
BigBucksFan,

Unfortunately, that crap comes with the territory and in cyberspace...well, I'm sure you understand.

They're kids. They want to talk the wise guy lingo, pretend like they know something and they need attention.

Best thing to do is have a short list of experienced handicappers with a proven winning record. I have two....Fletcher and Yak Merchant. If I had a picture of them (suitable for framing), I'd start a "Famous Handicappers Photo Gallery."

yak merchant

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2000
Texas
BigBucks, Hell I like the Lock of the Year posts, If I had faded every post that had the word lock in it over the last three years, I'd be drinking umbrella drinks in Fiji right now. Anyone who has been gambling more than a month, knows that using the word lock about anything that isn't a key receptacle pisses the gambling gods of mightily.

Buddy you might have to take my picture down, until I get this damn Dartboard picking winners again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
I always laugh when I see "Lock of the Year", especially when were a whole 10 days into the year. Then 2 weeks later, another "Game of the Year" comes up, or "Mismatch of the Milennium". Then again, touts were never known for their credibility.