Liking some Dogs the rest of the way

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Liking all the dogs except the Jets the rest of the card.

Start with the Skins +10....Skins I think will rebound from last week and make this a game....RG3 will keep it simple and not turn it over....think the Skins score 17 points or more in this one...49ers have some offensive problems too....Skins defense is actually not bad...think 49ers are held to less than 24 today....points should come into play...final should be 23-17, or 21-17 type game

Miami +7....Denver has shown some chinks in the armour...they can't run the ball and Miami's D can match up with Denver pretty well...I see a 3 point win in this one....something like 24-21.

Ariz +7 and ML.....Ariz knows how to stop Seahawks....I don't care if this is a must win or not....Seahawks are playing pretty bad now...don't think they can run or pass on Arix....Ariz win this one 21-20

Giants+5 and ML....Giants usually end season strong...Eli can't possibly pass as bad as last week....Giants will rattle Romo....Giants upset 31-28

Ravens +3 and ML.....Better Offense and Defense in this one goes to Ravens....Don't think Ravens will be flat...home field gone for Saints....Ravens win this easily...35 20

Rams +5 and ML-Rams will rough up Chargers....should be a slug fest....Hill back at QB helps Rams Offense...Rams 20, Chargers 17

Buff -2 1/2 over Jets...Jets came off the mat for one game...Buffalo better team off a bye should be ready to roll and try to get back into playoff picture...Buff 24 Jets 19