Liking the Canes ML + 125 today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Canes offense can score and will...excellent skill players and a pro like QB should get them into the 30s or higher. Canes replacement coach has this team playing much better than Gulden (sp) the former coach who was totally erratic as a coach in all respects...the new guy (can't remember his name), has been a calming influence on a team that needed it...to allow the talent they have to rise to the top....Miami can run the ball too....watching Miami down the stretch, they got out ahead and then just played even the rest of the game....knowing they had the win...Pittsburgh game for example..they were simply the better team and in Pittsburgh nonetheless...their Defense has improved as well...I think Miami is a very, very underrated team in this bowl season..Washington State has been "gritty" with a some big wins here and there....to me, they aren't nearly as explosive as Miami however..on both sides of the ball...and their coach, he's no gem if you ask me....don't see him outcoaching the interim coach as I don't think this game will be that close....Canes 44, Washington State 24

NFL 27-18
NFL ML Dogs 10-16
NFL ML Favs 1-0
NFL Prop Plays 3-3
NFL ML Dog Parlays 0-1
NCAA FB 19-16
NCAA ML Dog Plays 2-4

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
not many of us on them :142smilie

Couldn't agree more, good stuff :toast:

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Just some opinion...

I'm from Miami. This team blows besides the QB.
Defense is missing starters and they are horrid on defense.
The new coach has done nothing better than Golden.
Just want you to be aware.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg