Liking the Skins ML and + 3 today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Skins edged out Philly early this year with a last second TD. That's when Philly was suppose to be a Super bowl contender and the Skins a last place team. Since then, the Skins have gotten better, the Eagles worse. Skins won the 1st Eagle game without Desean Jackson who provides the Skins with their only deep threat. The Skins defense was also underachieving at the time and many have been replaced for the better. At that time, Cousins was playing just not to lose the game.

Skins now have a very solid Defense..good pash rush with Kerrigan back to Pro Bowl form after off season surguery, solid linebacking play with two better replacements and Defensive backs who can cover 1 n 1...they've gone from one of the lesser Ds to maybe top 10 D's IMO...very underrated at the moment.

Philly, on the other hand, has lost it's luster...quick play offense not really a threat, receivers very average...defensive secondary sieve like...the whole Kelly experiment in doubt....Eagles main threat is their backs out of the backfield....think that will be shut down by the Skins safeties...so what I expect to see is Bradford hurried all day...he'll either get hurried or sacked a lot or have to dump short passes off to the backs....I do like the Eagles tight end so he's the one guy, Ertz, that the Skins must contain...so Eagles I think are good for maybe 20 points...Skins passing attack is one of the NFL best at the moment...not all season, but at the moment it is...Reed at tight end has one huge game after the other and LBs simply can't cover him...Jackson is now part of the offense on a regular basis, not just one long pass and he's out, he's getting multiple looks and attempts...Garcon playing his 2nd receiver role great...Cousins finding these receivers quickly and accurately...Skins running game still marginal but should be solid enough to keep the Eagles honest....Skins I think get into the 30s today....right now, Skins playing best ball in the East and one of the best in NFC...and are relatively healthy, have a lot of good vibes going with a hot QB...of course, it's the NFL and things change week to week...but I have to go on recent form and not assume everything is opposite of what I'm seeing...and the Skins are the better team right now...Skins 34 Eagles 20.

NFL 27-18
NFL ML Dogs 10-16
NFL ML Favs 1-0
NFL Prop Plays 3-3
NCAA FB 19-16
NCAA ML Dog Plays 2-4

yanno

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2001
Ontario
Thanks for taking the time to write this up. Happy holidays to all! :0008

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
biggest game for Skins since Jan 6, 2013

only drawback they are a sorrowful road team..

1-5 out of the suitcase..4 of those double digit loses.

good luck..Wash faithful deserve a break

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add on two props

Add on two props

Garcon over 47 1/2 yards receiving
Garcon over 4 catches.

Cousins spreads it around...expect Eagles to try to shut down the top two, Reed and Jackson...Garcon will be targeted often as I think he gets one on one coverage..he's a possession receiver now but an get 20+ on occasion....think Garcon gets about 7 catches for over 100 yards and is a big difference maker....Skins last hurdle is to win on prime time...they've overcome every other hurdle...this is the last one...I'm betting they do it.