Liking these today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Virginia +2 and ML. Duke has not played well since the infamous Miami lateral game. Virginia has been a covering machine this year...they typically lose but cover...Duke's coach much the better coach if it comes to strategy at the end...but Virginia is superior at QB and Defensive backs...they should be able to put up 30+....and think Duke will continue it's tailspin...Virginia 31, Duke 20....or something like that

FIU +18 vs WKU---FIU will put up 30 I think, at home...maybe bad weather...WKU should win but thinking by 10-14 points...WKU 44 FIU 34...

Oakie State +1---they've overachieved big time but with Baylor QB being questionable I just don't think Baylor can overcome a hurt or substitute QB in a hostile environment...Oakie State 52, Baylor 38.

Rutgers-4--Army won't score more than 14 points...Rutgers good for at least 21..do the math...Rutgers 31, Army 10

Posted Record
NFL 6-1

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add over 48 in Pitt/Louisville game

Add over 48 in Pitt/Louisville game

Virginia +2 and ML. Duke has not played well since the infamous Miami lateral game. Virginia has been a covering machine this year...they typically lose but cover...Duke's coach much the better coach if it comes to strategy at the end...but Virginia is superior at QB and Defensive backs...they should be able to put up 30+....and think Duke will continue it's tailspin...Virginia 31, Duke 20....or something like that

FIU +18 vs WKU---FIU will put up 30 I think, at home...maybe bad weather...WKU should win but thinking by 10-14 points...WKU 44 FIU 34...

Oakie State +1---they've overachieved big time but with Baylor QB being questionable I just don't think Baylor can overcome a hurt or substitute QB in a hostile environment...Oakie State 52, Baylor 38.

Rutgers-4--Army won't score more than 14 points...Rutgers good for at least 21..do the math...Rutgers 31, Army 10

Posted Record
NFL 6-1

Add over 48 in Pitt/Louisville game....weather looks fine...Louisville offense playing better with QB settled now...think they can put up 30+ ..think Pitt's offense solid too..good for 21+...so looking for something like a 31-28 or 28-24 like score

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Purdue +23

Purdue +23

Add over 48 in Pitt/Louisville game....weather looks fine...Louisville offense playing better with QB settled now...think they can put up 30+ ..think Pitt's offense solid too..good for 21+...so looking for something like a 31-28 or 28-24 like score

Given bad weather and Iowa not having a dynamic highscoring offense, think Purdue keeps this under 23....might be close though....Purdue might eek out 17 points or 14 points..but Iowa should stay under 31....so something like Iowa 31, Purdue 10....still gets the cover

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add UCLA pick em

Add UCLA pick em

Normally like to bet against UCLA...underachieving, soft team with an overrated coach IMO...however, not today....UCLA can and will put up points...and I'd say over 30 in this one.....Utah simply can't match the points....there offense is average at best with their star running back...expect them to be even worse today....score should be something like UCLA 38 Utah 20

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Wake + 29

Wake + 29

Normally stay away from big dogs against top teams but Wake D is pretty solid....inept O however..but I could see Clemson high flying O turning it over to short field for Wake...Wake should put up maybe 16....Clemson beats them by 20 or so....36 to 16...Clemson doesn't need to put up huge numbers to stay in hunt for champtionship

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Wake +11 1/2 2nd half

Wake +11 1/2 2nd half

Clemson doing nothing on the ground....expect with a big lead they'll run the clock...no need to run the score up...WF is a game team...good D....in spite of giving up long passes....wouldn't surprise me if no blood in 2nd half and game ends within the number for WF

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Under 32 Oak/TCU 1st half

Under 32 Oak/TCU 1st half

Think TCU's only chance to win this game is to pay it close to the vest...Oaky will try to pile it on to move up in the ranks so don't like this one late...but I could see TCU trying to maintain long drives and work the clock early on....I'm thinking maybe they kick field goals but control the ball enough to keep this under 32....maybe halftime score 20 to 9 or something like that.