Liking these today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Skins +7 and ML-With Reed back at TE and Jackson back at wide out and the full set of RBs all healthy, the Skins have multiple weapons which they haven't had most of the season. Cousins is very adept at finding where the Skins have the advantage....Carolina D is one of the best and don't expect the Skins to be able to run that much....but I do see the skins passing game to have a good day....Skins I expect will put up 20+ today. Skins D also has all it's DBs back...they were down to 3rd string guys...I think they shut down Carolina's O to less than 17 points today....so see something like a 24-17 Skin win this one....

Vikes--1 or pickem...can't image a let down for the Vikes in this one..biggest rivalry they have....Vikes have advantages over the Packers is almost all respects...Rogers needs receivers who get separation...they don't...Rogers needs to improvise...he's lost a step this year and isn't escaping..this game is the changing of the guard....Vikes 31- Pack 14..shouldn't be close

Chiefs -3....Chargers don't seem to any energy at all...almost like they've packed it in...football is all about emotion and who wants it more....Chiefs still playing like a playoff contender...Chiefs 27, Chargers 13.

Jets -3...Jets the better team and in need of a W real bad....loss to Bills isn't as bad as the Bill's are a very good team....Jets can control the line of scrimmage and shut down a weak O...Jets 24 Texans 12

Tampa + 6 1/2 and ML....Jackson back at Wide Out giving Winston two deep threats...good running attack as well....Eagles O mostly RBs out the backfield...I'll take the deep threats...TB 28 Philly 27.

Bills + 7 and ML...putting this one in early....Pats we're on the ropes last week vs Giants...Pats "dink and dunk" offense looked more predictable to me....maybe the "us against the world" mentality with Deflategate is making the Pats weary....but it's more that I like the Bills pash rush against a poor O line as the big difference....Brady does not like to be rushed with lots of contact...he's going to get a ton of it this week...Bills shock 31 to 21..won't be close.

Posted Record
NFL 6-1
NCAA 8-2
NCAA ML Dogs- 1-0

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Bills + 7 and ML...putting this one in early....Pats we're on the ropes last week vs Giants...Pats "dink and dunk" offense looked more predictable to me....maybe the "us against the world" mentality with Deflategate is making the Pats weary....but it's more that I like the Bills pash rush against a poor O line as the big difference....Brady does not like to be rushed with lots of contact...he's going to get a ton of it this week...Bills shock 31 to 21..won't be close.

:0corn

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Bears 2 1/2 and ML and Rams 3 and ML

Add Bears 2 1/2 and ML and Rams 3 and ML

Cutler has adopted this new quick pass style very well....keeps him out of trouble...and when he's hot, he's hot....think today he'll continue being hot even without his best passer....when he thinks he has to do it all it when he sucks....think he continues with his confident ways....Fox a much better coach and that could be the difference in a tight one...give me the home dog . Bears 24, Broncos 23

Ram +3 and ML- Rams to be the most difficult team to figure out...they have talent but it hasn't translated....Fischer should step down or get fired if he has a losing season again.....the Rams laid an egg last week so thinking this is an up week....Ravens have no go to guys...none..and a really bad D..why are they favored? Keenan not a bad backup and has won in this league.....Rams should win this one unless they simply underperform again...they are the better team on both sides of the ball...Rams 27, Ravens 20

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Skins + 2 1/2 2nd half

Skins + 2 1/2 2nd half

Skins play games to bitter end...lots of bad breaks and calls first half....Cam will make a mistake or two to tighten up this game...take the points

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Skins play games to bitter end...lots of bad breaks and calls first half....Cam will make a mistake or two to tighten up this game...take the points

What a joke, Washington pick 6 nullified by a bullshit personal foul and then they get a good run for first and goal but called back by some chincy hold. Game changers