Liking these today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Lions -2 1/2 and ML-Have to use my two eyes to handicap this one...Lions playing really solid D now..shut down the Packers and Raiders back to back...this sure didn't look like a fluke...don't see how the Eagles and Sanchez are better than either of the two teams the Lions just beat. Lions passing Offense should find holes in the Eagles porous defensive backfield...also, seeing with my two eyes, it sure looks like the Lions want it and haven't thrown the towel in (like the Chargers have)..and reverse for the Eagles...not sure they want it badly or want to play for Kelly...Lions 31 Eagles 13.

Panthers pickem over Cowboys...Cowboys won't be able to run at all whereas think Carolina can...one dimensional Romo will throw enough picks that puts the Panthers on top...Panthers 24, Dallas 23

Bears + 8 1/2 GB had a good bounce back game but still not convinced their an elite team anymore..and still not convinced Rogers hasn't lost a step or two...Bears better coached team IMO...Cutler playing better this year and under control..because of the coach....Might be cold windy weather which could keep the passing down a bit....8 1/2 too many points...Pack 24 Bears 20

Posted Plays
NFL 9-5
NFL ML Dogs 2-5
NCAA 8-2

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Prop Plays for grins today plus one for Sunday

Prop Plays for grins today plus one for Sunday

If your book has these plays:

1) Mythical Matchups (Carolina +5 vs GB)...like the 5 points...wet weather tonight in GB should slow down GB I think...Carolina can score both offensively and defensively..think the Carolina game will be wide open...Cowboys DBs terrible...

2) Lowest Scoring Team+ 450---Eagles...Lions defense has dominated lately

3) Highest Scoring Team +400 Lions...think they go off today like the Bucs did last week

Bucs + 145 ML on Sunday....Winston picking up pro ball fast..two great deep threats at wide outs...good running game...defense better...in playoff hunt...Colts on borrowed time with their 40 year old QB...game control won't win this one as Bucs will score often...Bucs 31 Colts 10.

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Liking over 44 Cowboys/Carolina and Skins ML +125 Sunday

Liking over 44 Cowboys/Carolina and Skins ML +125 Sunday

Think Boys with Romo and Carolina good for 3 TDs each...which means no worse than a 3 point over time which gets you to 45....Romo good for one or two turnovers and Carolina a great team getting turnovers...so good chance of a defensive touchdown and/or short fields for Carolina....also think the Cowboys can't run on Carolina so they'll have to pass...and Boys should have some success...predicted score in thread above is 24 -23 Panthers....think if anything it could be higher...not lower...

Skins +125 on Sunday....Skins and Cousins bugaboo team is the Giants....but Skins are slowing overcoming situations that used to be automatic loss...Skins were missing their top two weapons in the first game..Jason Reed and Desean Jackson....that makes a huge difference....Skins seem to only win when they are a home and when they can run the ball....these two guys back from injury should open up the defense quite a bit...Giant linebackers aren't their strength and that's who seems to always run down the Skins backs...also, Skins defensive line showing signs of life with pass rush...even though they got killed by the Panthers...they did put heat on Cam....Manning has killed the Skins because he picks them apart...this week, I think he gets sacked 3+ times and hurried a lot....Skins 27 Giants 20....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Good luck Grey Beard,

I'm on the same ones today. I see you are not far away from me at all, I have 2 places one in Alexandria and one in Springfield. Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers,

kneifl

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Under 45 1/2 Bears/Packers and Bears ML +320

Add Under 45 1/2 Bears/Packers and Bears ML +320

Tonight will be like the old Thanksgiving games in Detroit...muddy, rainy, slippery...very comforting sitting in a nice warm lounge chair watching...we don't get many of these types anymore....and this weather will work to the Bears favor...they have the better running game and Cutler is now throwing mostly short stuff....see long drives or no drives at all by both teams...might get a missed FG or two with slippery ball and field...I'm going to take a flyer on the Bears ML too....Fox is a very good coach and will milk the clock and shorten this game....Rogers can get real frustrated at times and maybe with it being Brett Favre night, that too will get in his head....being 2nd fiddle again at least for awhile....he seems like a guy who likes things to be just right and he kicks ass...but his receivers aren't getting separation..run game is pretty weak and now Favre and the weather....oh my.....Bears 21 Pack 17 in a mudfest

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Bears + 6 1/2 2nd half

Bears + 6 1/2 2nd half

They look like the better team to me....no panic at all...under control...think Rogers throws his 1st pick ever against the Bears 2nd half...Bears win this outright...not liking the under as much but ya never know...maybe FGs the rest of the way unless the refs take control...each team got a bad all.....Rogers can't find receivers open...that shouldn't change 2nd half...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg