Liking these today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Miami Hurricanes +7 and ML + $220...think with their HC fired a few games back, they are playing more disciplined ball for their new interim HC...I don't know this one way or the other but maybe Miami wants the interim coach to be named HC if they finish strong...just a guess...but they do seem to be playing more inspired ball...and I like their QB and skill positions a lot...Pittsburgh also a well coached team...their Defensive backfield got burned pretty bad against Notre Dame and could see it again today...I think Miami can put up 31+ today...Pittsburgh, I don't think will put more or if they do, not much more Miami 34, Pittsburgh 30.

Baylor + 1 1/2....know they're down to the 3rd string QB but he looked awfully good last week....Baylor will score no matter who's the QB...even with TCU being a pretty decent D...but Baylor's D isn't nearly as bad as folks think they are....and Baylor's O is much better than TCUs...much greater difference than the Ds between the two teams...Baylor 44, TCU 28.

Navy ML-=$150...their QB is simply a great player and enables the middies to score 40+ a game....today shouldn't be any different...mids D not so great otherwise I'd lay the 3 1/2...Navy 45, Houston 42.

Posted Saturday Plays in another thread and will repeat tomorrow..but the picks for tomorrow are Auburn +14 1/2 and Iowa State +14.

Posted Plays
NFL 15-5
NFL ML Dogs 4-5
NFL ML Favs 1-0
NFL Prop Plays 2-1
NCAA FB 9-3

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add over 24 points -$115 for Miami Hurricanes

Add over 24 points -$115 for Miami Hurricanes

Forgot to check this out...Miami's Offense is pretty explosive...their QB is a pro-like thrower and very capable receivers plus good running backs....Pittsburgh might be able to stop the run a bit but don't think the pass....Miami good for 4 tds...also, they might get a special team or defensive TD as they are quick on the ball everywhere....

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Hurricane's +265 2nd half ML and Over 44 Ark/Missouri

Hurricane's +265 2nd half ML and Over 44 Ark/Missouri

I see more of the same in the 2nd half in this Pitt/Miami game...could easily see a pick six or sack fumble TD for the Hurricanes....might as well go for the ML rather than + 6 1/2

Over 44 in Ark/Missouri game...in the rain I know...Ark will score points running or passing...think they score 34 plus...can Missou score 10? I think they can since Ark's D is not so great..turnovers could lead to short fields...Arkansas 40, Missou 21

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Under 58 1/2 Iowa Neb

Under 58 1/2 Iowa Neb

Cold with some wind...Iowa will milk the clock..missed FGs..final total will be 51 or so

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Sticken with the under 27 2nd half

Sticken with the under 27 2nd half

Don't feel strong about this one, mostly entertainment money....albeit small...think Iowa is playing this game exactly to their strength...letting Nebraska move the ball between the 20s....I think we get more FG attempts 2nd half and neither team scores more than 1 TD...like the fact the game is tight...think neither will take many chances...2nd half I think will be something like 13 to 10 either way..but I'm going really small

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg