Liking these today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Tampa +3 and ML---they are a hot team with an improving QB..ground game and passing game excellent...defense playing very sound...in the playoff hunt...Colts D has carried them lately...just don't see enough offense from the Colts to outscore Tampa in this one...Tampa 27 Colts 17.

Skins ML + 105---money coming in on the skins...have to go with the trend this year...skins been winning at home, winning "must win" games and winning against 500 teams or less....from a football perspective, they are a much better team than they were when they faced the Giants last with their two main passing threats playing this time, Reed and Jackson...Giants D is pretty bad and Skins couldn't exploit it last time with no one who could go deep or get a step on the defenders...Reed and Jackson both get separation and Cousins will hit them both...Skins D pass rush improving as well....Giants have trouble running the ball...think the get to Eli to hurry his throws and/or sacks and interceptions...Skins 31, Giants 20.

Broncos ML +120...OK, this is the week there's only one undefeated team...and the best all around team, the Panthers...Brady/Pats almost met their match vs Giants..and again last week with Buffalo....I think their run ends today...Osweiler is a decent QB who can run...assuming it's not snowing too much..but even so, like a QB who can buy time and run too....just don't see Pats putting together the dink and donk drives with no weapons other than Gronc and a patched up Offensive line....and can the Pats muster another gritty showing? Something tells me not this time...that they're overextended in terms of gritty performances and are ready to have a Let down....might be the best thing to refocus the rest of the season....Assuming bad weather, Broncos 20, Pats 14...

Rams +9 and ML 340---OK, the possibilities in this game are pretty wide...I don't know if the Fischer has lost the locker room as they say but I'm betting not...his team do best when they are dogs...he's an old fashion "let's knock their heads off" kind of coach as is his defensive coordinator...problem with this approach is it's hard to maintain that level of intensity week to week...and Fischer's team's often win the physical battle only to lose the game....but in this one, I think the Rams give Cincy a punch in the mouth like the Texans did a few weeks ago....Fischer knows any more losses and you can forget playoff talk....so expect the Rams to take it to them today...Rams 24 Cincy 13...

Bills + 4 1/2 and ML + 175-Like the dog here as well...Bills have a ferocious pass rush and I've never liked Smith at QB when he's flustered...he's a "system" QB and nothing disrupts the system like a pass rush...also, the Bills are a different team with Taylor at QB...and he has weapons all over the place....Bills look like a playoff team to me...they really can't afford to lose many more and to other playoff contenders like the Chiefs...this is really almost a playoff game as to who gets into the Wild Card....I like the better D in Buffalo, like the better QB in Taylor, and the more explosive offensive weapons in Buffalo....not sure about the weather but doesn't matter....Buffalo 27, Chiefs 10.

Houston -3..have to pick a favorite as not all dogs win and this is the best one on the board....Saints have holes all over the place....can't stop the run or pass, offensive line gets run over easily...only way I see Houston losing is if they come out flat....but don't see that happening...when you have a physical team like the Texans playing a soft team like the Saints, I'll take the physical team every time...and Briese is really pressing which will lead to turnovers and pick sixes...Texans 31, Saints 17.

Posted Plays
NFL 15-5
NFL ML Dogs 4-5
NFL ML Favs 1-0
NFL Prop Plays 2-1
NCAA FB 14-13
NCAA ML Dog Plays 1-2

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Over 46 1/2 in Chargers/Jaguars game

Over 46 1/2 in Chargers/Jaguars game

Over 46 1/2 in this one.....Rivers is still an excellent QB...kind of like Briese in that he'll throw well no matter how bad his team is...and throwing can be good or bad in terms of points...interceptions, pick 6s, touchdowns....so think SD gets 20+...and of course, their Defense is real bad...so thinking Jags also get 20+...as long as one of these teams get to 27....think the over covers....and I think one of them will...Chargers playing for nothing now...don't seem to have any spunk....other than maybe Rivers just wanting to make the game interesting with this passing attack....I could see a 33-30 type game...

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Over 45 Minny/Falcons and over 23 first half

Over 45 Minny/Falcons and over 23 first half

Falcons will have to throw more w/o their running back playing...and think Ryan in for a big day and gets off to a fast start...when he's hot, he's hot and think there's no holding back early....Minny might be playing catchup ball in this one...also, like overs in domed stadiums...don't ask me why..just seems like everything is faster inside...Ryan I think has a really good day with his excellent receivers...think he throws for TDs, not FGS....Minny also has some fire power on O both running and receiving...like their return game too....I think this is another "barn burner" of a game...like the first 1/2 over too of 23... could see a first 1/2 of 21-10 and a final of something like 38-35....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add over 7 1/2 first Quarter Falcons/Minny plus several parlays with the same

Add over 7 1/2 first Quarter Falcons/Minny plus several parlays with the same

Liking the plus 7 1/2 first quarter as I mentioned earlier, think two scores in first quarter very possible with one being a TD.....for some reason, I don't think these two teams come trying to feel the other out....might be wrong...which I sure was yesterday in college FB...thinking first quarter might be 7 to 7 tie score...

Parlay the over 7 1/2 with Skins ML, Buff ML, Steelers ML, TB ML, Rams _ 9 1/2 and Broncs ML