Liking these today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Iowa +3 1/2 and M: +145

Iowa plays like an old fashion team..nothing flashy but then again, they don't appear to have any weaknesses...and they seem to have pure football players who make big plays on both sides of the ball. Mich State also an excellent team...this game might come down to who makes more mistakes and who turns the ball over more...I'm thinking it's Mich State who makes the mistakes...Iowa 30 Mich State 27.

Carolina + 4 1/2-

These two teams are very similar in all respects....high octane offenses with dual threat QBs, fast defenses that can run down opponents so like the 4 1/2 points as I see them as being very even. Clemson's QB slightly better than Carolina's but like Carolina's receivers better....neither team's lines dominant so that should be a draw too...Carolina has better kicking game which might come into play...I see this game being within 4 1/2 points...something like 33-30 either way.

USC + 4 and ML + 150

Stanford won the 1st one by 10 earlier this year..but USC is much better now with a new regime...hard to win with an alcoholic coach...USC dominated UCLA last week on both sides of the ball...not by any trickeration or finesse....just out athletic'd and manhandled UCLA...Stanford a very tough out but watching them barely squeak by Notre Dame, they can be scored upon...USC certainly has an equivalent Offense as ND in that game...Stanford has owned USC but with the new coach being firmly in place I think this new regime gains traction today with an outright W...USC 38 Stanford 27

Posted Plays
NFL 18-8
NFL ML Dogs 6-8
NFL ML Favs 1-0
NFL Prop Plays 2-1
NCAA FB 14-13
NCAA ML Dog Plays 1-2

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Kansas St + 6 and ML + 200

Add Kansas St + 6 and ML + 200

This game means a lot more to K State then WVU....Snyder is a great coach and no doubt the team would like to finish 6-6 as he goes out....and get a bowl game as well....WVU probably more talented team but this is a coaching mismatch...WVU's HC is an Xs and Os guy but that's about it....and don't think he'll have a game plan that outsmarts K State....football is a game of emotion and K State will have the max and WVU I think will be flat...K State puts the lumber on WVU---K St 44, WVU 28.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
I'll bite on the over 38 1/2 in Bama/Florida Game and Florida + 17 1/2

I'll bite on the over 38 1/2 in Bama/Florida Game and Florida + 17 1/2

The line continues to drop but I'll lock in now...I don't think either team will be able to run much which leads to more passing..and more things can happen....touchdowns, pick 6s, incompletes which stops the clock...also, Florida coach a very good coach from the Mountain West or WAC....where they do all kinds of gimic plays...I think Florida puts up 17+ points today with maybe one being defense or special teams...Alabama good for 24+ I think...Could see a Alabama 28 Florida 20 type game...Or maybe Alabama 31-17...

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Flordia team total over 10 !/2

Flordia team total over 10 !/2

Already stated but think Florida will get turnovers with short fields and convert a few...might even be 4 FGs....but thinking they score at least 17 in this one...Florida's offense has been inept lately but I have to think the Florida coach knows he has to do something different to beat Bama....I think he'll take some chances and convert a couple

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg