Liking these today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Rams +12....Rams are really weird team...they play their division opponents very well and most everyone else, they suck.....Rams have won 2 in a row....and they look like maybe they are putting on a late run to be respectable...Keenan playing much better QB than Fowles....Rams defensive line is very athletic and should have better luck containing Wilson than most...Seattle wins this one but it's not a blowout....Seahawks can manhandle teams (e.g., Minn) but Rams not of the same ilk in terms of being intimidated...Rams a hard hitting dirty club but that's what it takes against Seattle...I like the Rams as big dogs vs rivalry teams...Seattle 28, Rams 24.

Cowboys-+6 and ML...more a bet against Buffalo who I think is quitting on their coach...Cowboys defense is one of the best and keeps them in this game until the end...Cowboy's D looks like they still want to play even if out of the playoffs...Buffalo's D has proven to be less than average....Buffalo playoff chances were lost weeks ago and given the emotional up and down HQ, think they shot their wad vs Philly and now are playing out the string...I'm thinking this might be a game where one team is still playing hard (Cowboys) vs one who's quit (Bills)...Cowboys 26 Buffalo 10.

Browns + 11...Manziel trying to prove he's an NFL QB and the team might be auditioning him..so far, he's been 1/2 way decent since coming back...think he can manufacture at least 17 points...windy blustery day in KC will limit the passing game a bit I think...Manziel running ability actually should help today in broken plays might be the ones that work more than standard timing patterns...KC 24, Cleve 17

NFL 28-18
NFL ML Dogs 11-16
NFL ML Favs 1-0
NFL Prop Plays 5-3
NFL ML Dog Parlays-0-1
NCAA FB 19-17
NCAA ML Dog Plays 2-4

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add over 39 1/2 Houston/Tenn

Add over 39 1/2 Houston/Tenn

Low number due to new QBs and good Texans Defense...but Tenn has nothing to lose in playing wide open Offense...Mecklenburg a pretty decent deep thrower who also is capable of pick sixes and fumbles...Weeden on other side should have success vs a pretty bad Defense...I see both teams in the 20s in this one...

Justsplitt

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 17, 2013
I mean this,with all due respect . You are so due to hit a total. Have been following and throwing a few dollars on your total play thinking it's gonna hit. Gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add over 7 1/2 1Q. over 44 Bears/Tampa Bay plus Parlay and Bucs -3

Add over 7 1/2 1Q. over 44 Bears/Tampa Bay plus Parlay and Bucs -3

Neither team playing for anything so no need to be conservative..Tampa has two excellent deep threats with a QB who likes throwing the long ball against a Defense that gives up the big play..TB has good running attack as well...Bears D pretty average...think the Bucs put un 28+ and do so quickly..Cutler still a decent QB even w/o Jeffries as a deep threat....Bucs Defense can be had too...Bears I think get into the 20s as well....Bucs 31, Beas 23....also, 1st Quarter line I'm thinking one of these teams get's a quick score and then all is needed is a FG. I'm 0-3 in 1st Quarter plays...hoping to break it with this choice.

Parlay the Cowboys ML with the over 44 for a nice payoff...

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Colts ML +115

Add Colts ML +115

Still playing for something and for their coach...Dolphins have thrown the towel in and just want their season to end..no home field advantage, nothing going for them

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
2nd half plays---Cowboys + 3 1/2, Falcons +4 and over 21 1/2 in Buc Game

2nd half plays---Cowboys + 3 1/2, Falcons +4 and over 21 1/2 in Buc Game

Cowboys can win this one outright...like the extra 1/2 point if FG...falcons playing real tough..could win this one...Ryan looks sharp..Bucs in a funk.should get out of it in 2nd half...late scoring in this one.

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add ML plays at half on Bears, Cowboys, Falcons

Add ML plays at half on Bears, Cowboys, Falcons

Excellent ML plays for these three..parlay them 2 and 3 ways...Fox outcoaches Luvie, Boys beat Bill team that doesn't give a you know what..and Falcons stay alive in playoff hunt...odds anywhere from + 160 to +180 for each

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Over 19 1/2 points Giants Game and Giants ML $225

Over 19 1/2 points Giants Game and Giants ML $225

Eli is an excellent QB still...Bridgewater still learning......Giants can't run which plays to the over 19 1/2...Eli I think will throw for 3+ scores today....also, playing the Giants ML...they've been losing by 3 points or so all season....I think they either get blown out or win this outright...Minny is a young team with a susceptible D when pressed by a veteran QB I think...I could see both the Vikes and Packers losing today...both will have to play a first round playoff game...Giants often end seasons strong and Caulthlin (sp) seems to keep them focused...he'll probably "retire" but think maybe he goes out 8-8 not a losing record.....at $225 ML, it's worth a gamble that Eli comes up big and the coach gets them up one more time...maybe like the Ravens today...