Liking these today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Browns ML $190. Perfect setup for the Browns...at home against a team just playing out the string with a QB who's totally off his game in Rivers coming east for a 1 pm game...also, RG3 needs to have a good game for them to even thing about resigning him and I think he delivers...RG3 has always made it difficult to bench or cut him and he does it again..at least for one week..San Diego looks like a team that just wants to go home for the winter...Rivers has been really bad the last 3-4 games..his passes are coming up short and getting intercepted..he isn't connecting with any of them...Chargers D line which was one of the best has Bozo hurt and RG should be able to escape the rest...Browns 24 Chargers 13.

Colts ML +$160..Colts have faint playoff hopes and Luck is the kind of QB who I think can keep them alive..he did it convincingly against a good Titan squad so why not again...Raiders have made the playoffs...so could see a let down..fired up desparate team vs maybe a content softer team today...Colts 38, Raiders 28

Dolphins ML $170...Bills/Dolphins both still alive for one remaining playoff spot so this game will be played to the max...to me, Rex looks like a "dead man walking" as a coach and think today spells his doom...Dolphins have the better Defense and the Bills the better offense...this should be a real close hard fought game...Miama plays NE next week I believe so this is the game they need to get into the playoffs..and I think they play that way...Miami 20 Buffalo 1

Carolina ML $130-Panthers whupped the Skins bad last week on both sides of the ball...Falcons a similar team as the Skins in having a high flying offense with an average D...think we get a repeat of what happened with the Skins today...Carolina just wears the Falcons down...Carolina has not quit and has a very remote chance of staying alive for a playoff slot...Carolina 31, Falcons 24

49ers ML +$170...two terrible teams face off today...Capernick has some ability..Goff has none...that's the difference...49ers 27 Rams 10.

Ravens +6...these teams have played each other so many times it's like they are playing against themselves...Ravens have better linemen, Steelers have better skill players...don't think Pitt will run wild on Rven's front 7..an upset wouldn't shock me..but playing the points, Pittsburgh 24 Ravens 23.

Tease all of these with the Packers - 6 1/2 points and have a merry X-mas

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add a couple of Favs

Add a couple of Favs

Tenn -5....Jacksonville played the Texans tough last week but they lost as usual...Tenn a better team than the Texans...Bordels may be playing himself out as QB as he just turns the ball over way too often..rule of thumb, don't bet on lousy teams unless playing another lousy team....Tenn 34, Jaguars 17

Redskins ML $-150......Skins haven't played a good game in 4 weeks...Bears exact opposite..playing close games but coming up short in 3 or the last 4...but Bears are a much better matchup than Carolina for example...Barkley will be tested by a good pass rush today and think the Skins get some sacks and turnovers which I think will be the difference...Bears are still playing hard but the Skins have to have this game and shouldn't come out flat...Skins 31, Bears 27. Taking ML as it could be a FG game.

And a couple of things to consider this week and next are:

1 Teams playing out the string and just want to go home w/o injury..and appear they aren't playing hard anymore for their coach anymore. IMO they are
San Diego
Rams
Jacksonville
Jets
Minn
49ers
Cardinals
Cleveland

2) Teams that may be content with where they are and may come out flat this week
Dallas
Oakland

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
when I look at ten @ jax I keep thinking of the old trend of playing against a road fav who won as a road dog the week before. :shrug: I may just go with the under in that one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add over 43 1/2 Cards/Seattle

Add over 43 1/2 Cards/Seattle

Cards supposed tough D has packed it in for the season I think...the Cards have been giving up 20+ week after week now with over 40 vs the Saints...in watching that game, it didn't even look like they wanted to make contact and get hurt..they showed zero desire to hold the Saints down in a game they could have won...on the other hand, the Cards Offense has looked good recently..Palmer has been accurate and getting rid of the ball quicker...and the Cards have some weapons on Offense...think both teams get into the 20s..maybe even 30s...I'll say Seattle 34, Cards 30...or maybe Seahawks 38 Cards 20..a blowout possible but Cards will get their points...Seattle has a couple out on D which should help the over too