Liking Tx Tech -1 today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Texas Tech can and will put up points on anybody...no different today...Texas struggles on Offense and even though Tech has no D, think they can simply outscore Texas...Texas self destructs all the time and they get outcoached all the time...why would today be any different? Think this game is played true to form as I don't see anything different on either team....I could see something like a 45 to 31 type game in Tech's favor...

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
I like the Red Raiders also....Seems like we may be in the minority with this pick...
GL

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Auburn + 14 1/2 on Sat

Add Auburn + 14 1/2 on Sat

Auburn talented club who will bring it in this rivalry game....this might be a Bama victory but I don't think by more than 10...maybe even less...Auburn has great athletes as does Bama...neither team explosive...a Auburn upset wouldn't shock me..but with their QB playing pretty bad, probably will come up short...I see something like a 24-20 Bama win...or 27-20...

As for tonight's game, give me the better QB and better coach in college any day of the week...Texas can't score enough to keep pace..they will self destruct somewhere along the line...coach is supposed to be the savior disciplinarian....he looks lost to me...Kingsbury the opposite...he gets as much out of this team as possible...knows he has to score to win and he usually does...Texas might be down by 21 points and Texas coach will continue to run the ball to show "discipline"...maybe that works for next year but not today...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Iowa State +14 for Saturday and Terps +1

Add Iowa State +14 for Saturday and Terps +1

Iowa State has been a very tough out this year...well coached and play with intensity...WVU is a front running team....mentally not as tough or as well coached...think an ISU outright win is possible...Iowa State 44, WVU 41....

Terps +1...haven't won a game in the Big Ten this year...this is their only one...better QB makes the difference...Terps can score and will....Rutgers...came back last year...or was it the year before?...doesn't matter...Terps 45, Rutgers 38....

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Texas Tech pickem 2nd half

Texas Tech pickem 2nd half

Texas is inept on offense...TT will score 21 + in 2nd half...Texas might get 14 if they are lucky

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg