Line move in Hou/NO

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Movement would indicate that T-Mac won't be playing???

Anyone have firm information on this one??

Thanks....ez

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
One play for tonight.....

One play for tonight.....

after not listening to my gut feeling that Vegas wanted folks on the Cle/NJ over yesterday.....wow....it was a tough night for a lot of folks in the NBA!

Tonight holding my nose and taking the Knicks +5 because that line going down a 1/2 point reaks.

GL.....ez

Ytd 24-21

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Nice effort Marbury.........

Nice effort Marbury.........

0-7 from the field and a huge total of 4 pts for the game via free throws :mj07:

The dude is like a virus......bad news city!

I abhor that point shaving skin head.

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
hes not shaving points. he's just bad. real bad and a bad fit in new york. just like larry brown is. just like eddie curry is. they are a bad basketball team and a lot of this board, myself included continues to back them thinking that they can't be that bad. well they are. and they are only getting worse. they are for some reason getting support from vegas with their lines because of larry brown. change the uniform and coach and put them in boise idaho with the same players this team would be 10 point dogs every night. go ahed and kick me if i back this team again.

get em next time

gl

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
The Knicks don't have any chemistry on the team and like I said Marbury is a virus among all those young players on the Knicks team.

Brown is not the answer and Isiah Thomas has made bone head moves as President and GM.

The whole organization...top to bottom...is a joke.

You are exactly right BDB.....don't play for or against the Knicks. Time is better spent capp'n the teams with players that give a hoot about playing professional basketball with intensity and effort.

GL to you on the rest of your plays! ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg