Lineguy's plays of the week

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
First off let me start by saying that this past weekend was my 1st posting on site.
2-1-1 overall in NFL
Teaser Pitts./Under also won

Ihave a few plays for Saturday's action in College Football that i truly like and those are:

1st. Indiana +19
Hoosiers have a very experienced squad with 18 returning starters from LY.Hoosiers lost to same Michigan team LY at Ann Arbor by 14 points.Take Indiana here guys.

2nd. Purdue -2 1/2
Purdue is playing great football folks and if Kyle Orton isnt on your Heisman list than you are nuts.Irish playing great football as well but a team that loses to BYU shouldnt paly Purdue tough.Only thing that scares me is the Homefield but Irish coming off a trashing of Wash and Stanford on deck might be down a little

3rd. Auburn +3 (buying the hook)
Guys Auburn was expected to be in the national championship game last year and couldnt reach those expectations but this year they are palying great Auburn football.Tenessee playing their 4 straight home game to open the season are 3-0 (2-1) ats getting lucky against a similar Florida team. Those Tenn. freashmen QB's are in for a tough game against Auburn D.

4th. Kansas State+ 5
Friend what is this joke.I get Kansas State a team that is defending BIG 12 champs at this price against a Texas A&M team that was 1-11 ats LY. Texas a&m is not that same team but to be favored against Kansas St. even lets me play the MONEY LINE at + 195 for a couple of dollars.Take Kansas state great DEFENSE

5th. San Diego State/UCLA under TOTAL 48
Guys San Diego State is a team that will be palying in a bowl game this year simply because they dont give up points. Their DEFENSE is great at both stopping the run and dedfending the pass.UCLA isnt your offensive powerhouse like CAL or USC so this total is a steal at 48 points. I promised myself never to bet a college total under a few years ago but this seems like a nO BRAINER.

6th. Lousiana Tech +14
Fresno State on the road LY didnt beat ONE opponent by morer than 10 points and are favored by 2 touchdowns here. Lousiana Tech having to replace their QB are going to focus on running the ball with all five offensive lineman and star RB . Their defense is horrible but lie i said Fresno isnt much better on the road.

7th. Oregon State +7 ( bought the hook)

This line is moving really fast as public continues to bet Cal. on the road. I think Oregon State should have easily covered LW aginst ASU and now they return home as a Touchdown Dog in a place that they dont lose. Guys the public is usually wrong and in this case ill take the home dog aginst the publics view.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THESE PICKS AND FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK OR ANY PALYS YOU MIGHT FEEL STRONG ABOUT.

GL

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
lineguy

Thanks for the information. GL on your plays. I'm with you on Auburn because Tenn has problems stopping the run. I'm going against you on the Fresno play.Fresno State has shown this season it can contain a star running back on the road. It held Kansas State's Darren Sproles, a player Fresno State coach Pat Hill compared to Moats, to 37 yards on 11 carries in the 45-21 win on Sept. 11 Also with the lack luster performance at Portland st Hill has the ammo he needs to fire his team up again. I think they will be focused for this game. Just my 2 cents

GL
Irish.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Lineguy's Marshall/Miami play

Lineguy's Marshall/Miami play

Well guys tonights game seems to be a tough bet

Miami beat Marshal LY easily at home with that talented QB at the helm

Marshall seems to be palying better DEFENSE TY and their offense is experienced with that three headed monster on offense (QB,RB,WR)

This game has me really confused but I am leaning toward MARSHALL just for the fact that their at home and they cant afford to fall to (0-2) in the division

Guys write back with any reponses

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Not looking to bad overall.

Got screwed by Kansas State with .037 seconds left

Nice Call COACH SNYDER

Well had LTECH and UCLA under