LINEGUYS WEEK 5 DISCUSSIONS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Guys their are so games this week I feel very strong about yet I see the public going opposite.(WHICH I REALLY LIKE)

First I believe that kansas State will beat Texas A & M outright .

I also feel that Oregon State at home shouldnt be given more than a TD . This is a very tough place for the road teams to win at.

For me Purdue/Notre Dame might be one of the toughest games to pick this week the reason being that both teams seems to be playing great footbal. I am leaning towards PURDUE just for the fact that Kyle Orton is the better/more experienced QB who will make better decisions

And Finally guys i fell that Auburn will finally win a big game this week knocking Tennessee off the unbeatens in what I believe to be the game of the week in college football.

Feel free to respond

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
A&M will win at home!! Their defense has been on FIRE during this 3 game home stand. KST is down a bit this year struggling with W.Kentucky and losing to Fresno and all they have is Sproles...I'm sure A&M is aware of that. Also, throw in A&M has had two weeks to prepare. HUGE game for them at home and I think they get it done in convincing fashion. KST seems like it will be a Joe Public pick...how can they be dogs??? Oddsmakers know who's the better team here as the line indicates....GL, but I'm putting a little on A&M!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
I disagree about the oddsmakers -- this week they're telling us that K St is the play.

If you remember, in July they hung a number on the Utah game that the public vehemently disagreed with (Utah -3 home v. A&M). It went all the way to -9 because the public did not think the Aggies would be as improved as the oddsmakers thought. They also made the Aggies -1.5 vs. Clemson but that had to be adjusted a little for the same reason. This week they made A&M a 2.5 point favorite -- suggesting they want $$$ on the favorite -- and they got money on the favorite pushing the line all the way to 5.5.

Good luck, I'm with you on Auburn as well.

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
Kstate just looks too obvious, i circled that game right away and now that ive studied the line a little more i would have to say it is right, and if i were going to play a side in that game i would probaly play A&M. But im not touching it.
GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg