Little conference afterwards

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

JediCapper

Forum Member
May 22, 2002
Southern Ohio
Did anybody else see the the little conference in the ring with Lewis, Tyson, and Jim Gray. Tyson acted like a angel! That was the last thing I expected out of him! He was nice and had all this respect..hell both fighters had respect for one another.

Man Tyson got his A$$ kicked!!!!

I guess there will be a rematch......from what I heard in that conference.

Andy

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2001
CA USA
Yes , I'm still shock to see both of them acting so nice and friendly. Alot of comments to ward one another, at one time, Tyson even reach out and wiped the blood on Lewis's cheek. Tyson even asked about the chance for a Rematch. Lewis was too smart of a fighter, I'm happy to see Mike too all the big punches like a man, was suprise to see he could last that long.

Andy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
Say what you will about Tyson but he has always had respect for boxing history and I think he truly does respect Lewis as well he should.

Andy

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2001
CA USA
JT , I was rooting for Tyson cause I thought a win could get his life back, not a fan of Lewis but no doubt he's a very smart fighter, used all his advantages well to keep Tyson in long range. I would say Tyson will do better if there is a rematch, man he was confuse in the ring, don't think he knows too much about Lewis and what Lewis bring to the fight.

Andy