Live, from Toronto, It's Saturday Night

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
Blues are playing their 3rd in 4 coming off an OT loss in NAS. MIN is well rested and has more than enough defensive depth to handle STL's one line of scoring. Gaborik looked good notching two assists last game and will only improve as he gets used to the new NHL. MIN dominates the special teams categories. STL is too slow and will be too tired to keep up with a well coached MIN team riding roloson. All games MIN has won have been by more than 3 goals.

MIN -1.5 (+225)

PHI hasn't played for a week I think. They went to west point to help build team chemistry. TOR's pp has been clicking like crazy. The nearly blew a lead to CAR two days ago but got scoring from it's defense again to take the win in OT. Both teams are relatively fresh, with this being only the 2nd game this week for TOR. All this time off will not help esche stay sharp, so I'm expecting goals, and lots of them.

PHI/TOR Over 6.5 (even)

I'm going against my own rule by picking a team playing their 3rd in 4 nights. Budaj gets the nod tonight. Sakic, Blake and Tanguay each had less than 4 shifts last night in the 3rd, hejduk didn't even play. Their stars are well rested. When everyone expects fireworks, it doesn't usually happen. In fact, I'd bet this isn't on the mind of very many COL players, but is on VAN's. I like the line, I like the team to keep pressure and I like that the game previous was a breeze.

COL (+170)

6 team parlay over-shot:

DET/CLS Over 6 (+105)
NJ/ATL Over 6 (-120)
PIT +1.5 (-180)
NYR/BUF Over 6 (-120
SJ/NAS Over 6 (+110)
CGY/DAL Over 6 (+110)

GL to ya tonight

Bet on MyBookie