Living wills

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Hi guys -

I've been pretty busy lately so sorry I have not been posting much. A while ago, someone had posted a link for living wills, I would like to have one done up for myself in the State of Virginia. If someone could repost the link I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!

kneifl

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
you need to see a lawyer.

have him call me for the correct spelling of my name, ss number, etc.

thanks,

Jack

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
having a Health Care Surrogate is better than a living well or a POA for matters of health care. Living Wills are about meaningless. I see people's wishes not obeyed all the time because they didn't have the proper paperwork filled out and the family then wouldn't abide by their wishes. Check into that, and pay a good lawyer about $250 to do it for you.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Hi guys -

I've been pretty busy lately so sorry I have not been posting much. A while ago, someone had posted a link for living wills, I would like to have one done up for myself in the State of Virginia. If someone could repost the link I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!

kneifl

I got 1st dibs on your right knee

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Could have figured the forum fag (BDB) would come in here with something to say. Welch on any more bets lately? Too bad I don't live in California, I'd come bust your kneecaps or get a harpoon and a net so I could "catch" your wife (it would have to be a big net though because I'm sure she's one fat whale). Silly little faggot.

kneifl

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
listen man. i really hate you...and basically all that you stand for. But, with everything said, I'm really sorry and do wish you the best.

I googled and came up with the rescuejon sight. I do hope you get better and then we can have a fistfight or any other kind of fight.

No matter how much I hate someone, theres probably some good in there somehwere. So I'll leave you alone and hope you get better. Then we can continue where we left off.......

putting all the internet bs aside, all the best of luck. get better because I do need someone to bitch and fight with.....

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
wtf...BDB was reaching out, and you, fighting for your life, continue to be an ass. I would hope that you can see the light at this stage of the game for you and take the high road. If you can't see that he was being sincere and kind, then you really are a dick.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
jon...

sorry to hear about your medical problems....my thoughts are with you...hang tough..

and as far as wills are concerned..i would recommend using a lawyer...

good luck

Last edited:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
wtf...BDB was reaching out, and you, fighting for your life, continue to be an ass. I would hope that you can see the light at this stage of the game for you and take the high road. If you can't see that he was being sincere and kind, then you really are a dick.

are you posting from holland?......(i`m just reaching out:shrug: )

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie