Local Prop

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

~Buckshot~

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2005
Salt Lake City, Utah
One of my locals puts out his own prop every year, we'll call it "Joe's Special"...

Total number of fumbles lost, interceptions, qb sacks, missed field goals and punts.

Over under is 16...

I play it every year and it seems like I miss every year, would love some imput to get it right!

Thanks and good luck to all...

thadchr

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Wisconsin
Just barely like the over... I'm thinking 2, 2 6, 0, 6.

I guess that's a push? I personally wouldn't bet it, but if it's tradition, maybe their could be 7 punts? :popcorn2

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I'd go under myself, I see that total coming out to about 13-14. BOL with whatever you choose.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

~Buckshot~

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2005
Salt Lake City, Utah
Yes, Thadchr, if it hits on the number it's a push...

FWIW I just looked up the o/u for punts prop and that number is 9...the under might be worth a play.

I personally have it 1,2,5,1,7 which is also right on the number. It is tradition so I gotta play it :popcorn2

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
One of my locals puts out his own prop every year, we'll call it "Joe's Special"...

Total number of fumbles lost, interceptions, qb sacks, missed field goals and punts.

Over under is 16...

I play it every year and it seems like I miss every year, would love some imput to get it right!

Disclaimer: got outta work at 11:00 AM cause of client cancelations, so went too bar with dad/brother too get lunch and decided to have a couple adult beverages, but::mj06:

I think we will see 10-11 punts during the game IMO....

i honestly see both teams forcing 3rd and longs and having opponents punt it away. To get into those type of 3rd and longs you typically need some sacks from your D.

also 3rd and longs depending on field position, score, situation a lot of times turn into passing downs, which could increase INT chances if the defenses are sitting in some sort of zone coverages and are able to get pressure with front four (which i think both teams will)

mainly i just think this game will have a lot of defense gettin played in it and a lot of turnovers and punts. both teams have so many different schemes/formations/gamechangers that it is impossible to go all game without making a few mistakes on the offensive side of the ball. I teased the over last week, based on short fields from turnovers (fumbles lost/ints, both would add too your total of over 16)

ben and rodgers are both elusive QBs, but pitt and greenbay D's usually cash in when they have a chance too hit the quarterback. I think A-rod has at least one fumble lost, maybe more.

I would hit the over 16 and root like hell

this may not make sense, but i honestly think we see a high scoring game in which the defenses both play great. turnovers will be a plenty i think. I am biased tho, I played on the defensive side of the ball in school so of course I always look to the defenses too be the heros :0074

31--26 final

2-3-5-1-10 :shrug:

that seems like al ot of everything i know, but defenses will get pressure and get too the quarterback either resulting in a sack or with a turnover.

GL too ya man let us know what ya play so i can watch and root for ya :toast:

~Buckshot~

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2005
Salt Lake City, Utah
addict, thanks for the well thought out reply...

Called this morning ( all props must be in today ) and his line has moved to 17.5, he has been hammered on the over...

I don't like being on the side of the majority ( although in this case, with my track record I might want to reconsider ) and with all due respect to addict's reply, I'm lead to take under.

I don't see either of the t/o numbers getting to 3, GB should be prepared for Pitt blitzes and Ben tough to sack so see that number having more potential to be under, perfect field conditions and Pitt's hesitancy to attempt long field goals could lead that number to be lower, and I see Pitt trying to grind out long drives to keep GB o off the field and GB commitment to the run ( albeit with short passes ) means a ticking clock...less possessions = less punts.

Under 17.5 is my play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg