Lock & Load writen on roach's tummy

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
This solid handout came crawling into my house about 22 minutes ago. I picked up this little girl and giggled with her for about 4 minutes. She has such nice brown legs and a clean face. We use toothpaste for ink during trying times. Written on her belly was the word "Cinci"...this is a lock. I suggest you all unload your entire life, career, family and health on this game. Texas has a giant surprise headed their way. Hook 'em horns?...yeah right get ready to get taught a giant lesson....Texas will get destroyed tomorrow. --- PRISON PICK LOCKDOWN - play it and thank me later, or don't play it and look like a complete fool. :shrug:

Last edited:

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I agree with the play on Cincy, but seriously, WTF are you talkin' about??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Deezy this pick came thru to me in the form of strategically directed strolling cockroach. I've been offline for almost 7 years (not by choice) so you prob don't remember me. I just hope you smile with dimples and daggers and red gloves at the end of the day. Lock and load.

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
Number nine....
number nine....
number nine....
number nine....

May you have better luck in this tournament than with the parole board.

:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Gotta wait til after dark for the roaches to come out. I'm gonna take Mizzou 1st half and game but not a large play...just a small one. Oxnard, cool, you're only about 2 hours from me.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
tourney record 16-12
2-0 on locks

Gonna go with these...
Duke game under 149
St. Marys -2
Michigan game over (large play)
Memphis -3 and Memphis 1h -1'
Mich 1h -3

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Gotta wait til after dark for the roaches to come out. I'm gonna take Mizzou 1st half and game but not a large play...just a small one. Oxnard, cool, you're only about 2 hours from me.

I little further, but i pass by there when i go see my bro's in Fresno. Actually,one of them was a guard at the womens state prison in chowchilla, before going into paroles. Also, im going to visalia, for a gathering in april.
Best of luck Charley!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LuvThemDogs

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2005
I little further, but i pass by there when i go see my bro's in Fresno. Actually,one of them was a guard at the womens state prison in chowchilla, before going into paroles. Also, im going to visalia, for a gathering in april.
Best of luck Charley!!!!

I live near Visalia and Corcoran. :0074

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I like to see you guys representing the Valley. We don't get enough credit. Chowchilla is a shithole... Lattimore has them packed in there like sardines. Too many fucking illegals clogging up the confines. My baby Susan died there a few years ago and they didn't even tell me until a week later. C'mon St Mary's lets get this shit going.

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
This could be the best thread ever here. Charlie, can you do something about St Marys? They are really starting to piss me off.

Thanks.

:toast:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I think that Gonzaga game wiped them out last weekend...whatev's....
I know everyone like the Xman but I'm going with Lou Holtz's kids tonight.
ND gets it done and the game goes over 124
also playing Jayhawks and Temple is a lockdown
GL