Lol atta boy Dorsey !!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
Had a 2 game teaser tonight Duke + Oregon + 4 + 1/2 for a $300 teaser and was pissed off right there at the end when Oregon missed and fouled again with 6 seconds to go and down by four because of course Arizona goes to the line and hits 2 free throws and makes it a 6 point ballgame so I need a miracle and lo and behold I get one called Tyler Dorsey who keeps playing and bangs down that 3 at the buzzer to give me the win lmao way to keep playing kid !!!!!!!! :00hour:0074

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Had a 2 game teaser tonight Duke + Oregon + 4 + 1/2 for a $300 teaser and was pissed off right there at the end when Oregon missed and fouled again with 6 seconds to go and down by four because of course Arizona goes to the line and hits 2 free throws and makes it a 6 point ballgame so I need a miracle and lo and behold I get one called Tyler Dorsey who keeps playing and bangs down that 3 at the buzzer to give me the win lmao way to keep playing kid !!!!!!!! :00hour:0074

I had second half Oregon -2.5 and got the cover with that which made up for about 5 collapses today going the other way:00hour

namja

Stealth User
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
In Transit HQ
Love when shit like that happens.

Last week OKC vs POR (3/2/2017). I had OKC 1H ML. They were down by 3 with 2.8 seconds to go. Westbrook gets fouled shooting a 3. He drains all 3 FTs. I was celebrating a PUSH when ... POR threw the ball all the way down the court, ball gets tipped, and Taj Gibson (OKC) grabs the ball and chucks it all the way back and sinks a 3 to give OKC a 3 point lead going into the half. x26:

Video here:
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/taj...e-highlight-thunder-westbrook-celebrate-video

But tonight, something so unlucky happened:

I had a 6 team parlay bet. 5 teams already won. 6th team was UCI -4.5. Risk $30 to win $1030.

I was live betting. When UCI was up 5 points and had the ball, the live line was UCD +5.5 (-124). I tried to put in a $248 to win $200 bet on UCD so that I can backdoor cover, or maybe even win both bets should UCI win by exactly 5. Then we had a quick power outage and everything blinked. My computer was still up and running, but my modem went out. When the Internet came back on about 4 minutes later, the live lines were gone.

UCI went on to lose by 3.

Fail. Sigh.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg