lol who won sac 2h by a half???

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
yeah fellas!!!! yeah!!!!! woooooooooohooooooooooo....gotta love those cheap but MONSTER wins.....i was so angry about losing on the bowling green game tonight...so went heavy on the sac 2h...phew!!!!!

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
lol you are right. actually, our followers shoulda faded it insofar as our basketball plays have not been doing well of late. that SAC game REALLY put us over the top though. we will turn it around in the hoops this year though...always do....thanks for the well wishes sir. we wish yoiu much success as well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TheCooler

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 15, 2004
identity

identity

you know what kills credibilty? posting a winner after its over and you brag.

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
cooler - as i have said...not looking for "credibility." touts look for credibility. we are only looking for winners. shoot us cuz we are happy on a lucky winner, k?

TheCooler

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 15, 2004
not shooting you cuz but you look like an idiot when u dont post the play and come back and hoot and holler about it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
im done too until next wed. i hope you are happy. take care and good luck during the coming week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
countinguy said:
Identity who is we???

i laugh my ass off every time i see someone drop the 'we' reference. its so cheesy. these guys are either capping with a mouse in their pocket, or theyre thinking theyre running a service out of their computer den.

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Countingguy, we is a conglomerate of syndicate players who pick nothing but winners, sorry to answer for you identity, but people should know how great you really are

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie