Longhorn Fans

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
I'm a UT-Longhorn fan. Needless to say Mack Brown has done it again. All that talent and can't win. Great recuriter but his teams discover ways to Choke. UT fans need to get a ball coach who can get the program over the Hump. may suggestion is Spurrier. With all the booster $$$$$$$$$$ they can get the old ball coach away from D. Synder. Mack Brown had that rep at NC got great athletes to come carolina but couldn't win the games that get Nat'l title chances. even more apparent w/ the program of Texas caliber. Not many players in TX say no to UT. That will be changing if the horns don't beat OK & TX A&M. I wonder when there will be a Fire MAck Brown website soon I hope.

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
i totally agree and i know it's taken me a while to do so but this game did it for me. we have too much talent that never gets developed and we are outcoached way too often in these close games.

i am in agreement that we will never win a NC with Mack Brown. This was an emarassment today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
Any More sugestions out there

Any More sugestions out there

Mack is a dumb clod from Cookeville TN. However we did send our best w/ Crockett & Houston. Hopefully the Horn nation will overlook this guy. the old ball coach is from Tn. I know the Gator fans were happy w/ his arrival in the SWAMP. Another tn coach that wouldn't win the big ONE John Cooper at OHIO ST. Another M. Brown:D

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
Quack Brown

Quack Brown

My father who played for Gen Neyland in 1951-52. at Tn and later a h.s. ball coach was hands down a better fb coach than the Cooper, the Brown bros {mack & watson}. i learned more fb from him and my stay at Ark St. as a GA under L. Lacewell. a former dc at Ok and HC at A-State. Hell i'd consider Fulmer but he was lucky to win a NC at UT thanks to the Nutt at Ark. and FsU playing w/ a 3rd string Qb in the fiesta. He's no genius either.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
maybe the answer

maybe the answer

What about Joe Tiller at Purdue. Buddy he's done a great job at each school he's been at with less nat'l influence. drew brees would have been a Horn.