Longtime Lurker. It's time for 1st Post.

R. Polecat

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
Tampa
Been lurking around this excellent site for quite some time. I cap my own NFL and Baseball, and rely on the Cappers around here to help me out with Hockey, Hoops, and College Football.
I've had a pretty damn good Football season. A lot of it has been due to riding the Pats.
This team reminds me of the Bucs last year and the Ravens a few years back, before they went all the way, AND this team is much better than the team that Won it two years ago. Stats and trends are great, but things just seem to go right for this team.

Two schools of thought for this game:

1) Payton Manning is on fire, and will chew up yards to get it done.

2) Pats D will tame Manning at home.

I'm am big time on #2. adding the fact that Indy's D is also far from spectacular. Brady will chew THEM up. Manning will be harrassed, and Pats should get turnovers.

added advantage is that a large percentage of these Patriot players have been here before. They are disciplined, well-coached and less apt to make mistakes.

3 is a small number to lay.

I'll by the hook, as I always do in a 3 pt. game, and make the Patriots a Huge play.

Pats -2' *****

also

Carolina ML *

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Its Peyton manning, not Payton and NE may cover but noone is gonna stop him from doing what he does. You could find alot better spots for your money than dropping down against Manning. Just my opinion, so good luck.:nono:

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
hot news flash-secret agent 0659 really IS Peyton Manning,not just some homer from the cornfields of Indiana making his twelth post dissing someone elses well thought out play in their own thread!Earth to secret agent 0659-Manning is 0-4 ATS at NE.Indianapolis has covered twice out of the last ten vs NE,both times by 1/2 point.No one is not one word.

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
uhhhh actually its not my 12th post, I was under a different name that was too similar to someone else, so we recently changed it.:thefinger and yes, I am peyton Manning and we will kick New Englands ass this weekend...but really all I was saying is to proceed cautiously because he is the hottest QB in the land right now and I would be weary to F*** with him. :thefinger :moon: :thefinger

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
And by the way, where do you get the fact that I was dissing him or his post? Thats not what im about. This is a forum to discuss handicapping, which is what I was doing. Like I said, its my opinion which is swayed a bit because I get to watch this guy every week, and he is the best in the game right now.
So good luck on your play polecat and f*** you Ed you dick.

Bet on MyBookie