Looking for a new Grill

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

toastonastick

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2003
Atlanta
I need a little help here. I already have a Weber Charcoal. But my gas grill needs to be replaced. Any one have any suggestions? This last grill lasted 3 years and I replaced the burners twice. What a piece. Not looking to spend more than 5 to 7 hundred.

loungelizard

Forum Member
Nov 3, 1999
Lebanon Missouri
I have a Webber gas grill absolutely the best I've owned as far as not having to replace parts every season, owned it now for 7 years and replaced burners once, that was easy and when ordering from Webber very nice, they have kits avail which replace most important parts in your grill. Great buy under $500 a definite thumbs up.

Good luck,
ll

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vanbasten

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
pennsylvania
definitely a weber three burner, it's called genisis series something, they update them every couple of years. i've had mine since '95 and i've only had to replace the flavorizer bars once, back in '03.

i live in the northeast and use it year round, at least two to three times a week. it's great direct or indirect grilling.

in addition, the best grill book i've ever gotten is "How to Grill" by Steven Raichlen. got it two years ago, and have done over half the recipes. pages are falling out, and sauce and sh*t all over it, but it's got the best recipes, and simple too.

grill's around 450-500$ but worth every penny.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Have a weber for years great grill

if I needed a new one I give this a look

Traeger Wood Pellet Grill