Looking for line on Tennessee Vols tonight

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beebs

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2005
anyone know what it is? Tip is 7:30 and I have checked several books and can't find a line.

Thanks

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
probably wont find one. E. Tenn St is from the atlantic sun and its very rare a team from that league is involved in a game with a point spread available to wager on.

my only guess would be maybe 5dimes or somewhere might have it as an added game

Beebs

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2005
probably wont find one. E. Tenn St is from the atlantic sun and its very rare a team from that league is involved in a game with a point spread available to wager on.

my only guess would be maybe 5dimes or somewhere might have it as an added game

I am an ETSU grad and was just looking for a line to make a friendly wager with a friend. The Bucs got dropped from the Southern Conference when their football team folded a few years ago, but even before that I had a hard time finding lines for them.

I checked 5Dimes and no line there either. Does anyone know of another book that has lines for these type of matchups?

I have checked just about all of the sponsored books and no luck...

Thanks and GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
odds are you wont find one, sorry man. try to get as many points as you can though.... E.Tenn St looks like they can hang with the big boys for a while

Beebs

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2005
well, no luck finding a line so I settled for the Bucs +15

If I lose you can find me sitting through whatever lame ass romantic comedy is out this week :mj16:

But if I win... :chew: :mj18:

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: