LOOKING LIKE A PITCHERS DUEL AT COORS TODAY (wash/den)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Gonna try and handicap an NFL game for 1st. time this year

Looking at the Washington /Denver game at i see a defensive battle between these two today.Feel that both teams GIBBS and ShANAHAN will try and run more than they pass today and send this COORS total under.

Also look for WASHINGTON to cover the 7 points in a tight battle maybe just maybe even pulling the upset.

WASH 17
DENVER 14

UNDER 35 $1000.00
WASH +7 $1000.00

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
IRISH its the lowest total of the afternoon games but feel that the clock is gonna run ,run , and run some more today.

We know GIBBS likes to play that old fashioned smashmouth football maybe SHANAHAN will do the same .

LIKING WASHINTON TO PULL THE UPSET +7

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hersh24

Forum Member
Dec 7, 2004
Scottsdale
Just talked to all my buddies back home in Denver. Weather is awful, rainy and cold, chance of snow later on. Good pick with the under. I'd bet on a 13-10 type game, so I guess I'm advising everyone to pick against my beloved Broncos. Redskins with their defense should not be getting 7 points, take it!

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Well that earlyortis fumble seemed to kill the under play real fast but still feels as though WASHINGTON hangs in there.

They down 4 at the halfway mark but moving the ball with ease.

Not adding nothing to the play just wanted to remind people that the 7 point home favorites are teaser killers.

KEEP THAT IN MIND

Smelling a WASHINGTON win outright