Loophole - High Point question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
You found any news about John Brown's status? I can't seem to find anything. Line seems pretty thin if he is a go.

I think he is out - I can't confirm though. Like you said, the line certainly makes it appear that way. I feel Longwood can get the W today if so

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
What Jord said. HC stated on local air ways he was a GTD. He's worth 6 pts above replacement and HP beat Longwood by ave of 16 for 2 games this yr.

GL!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wufdude

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2000
Fuquay Varina, NC
Yep, watching now and he's out. HP pressure D is stout. Big early lead but looks like one of their others studs may be done with a knee.

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
Sorry i missed this but it looks like you got the scoop. As many may recall, l personally jinxed john brown by posting a bet on high points last game, and then posting again to call attention to his play and remarkable talent during the game. Less than 10 minutes later, he injured his right foot/ankle right before halftime, and he hasnt played since. The guy is very gifted and should get a chance at the next level.

wufdude

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2000
Fuquay Varina, NC
Hate Brown is out. I'm 15 minutes from Campbell - gonna head down tomorrow and catch the semi-finals live. Line for HP/UNCA is gonna be interesting if Weary is out.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg