Los angeles vs Mtl BE ADVISE

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Boucher is starting for L.A, There is a media circus in town about the local boy pitching in mtl. Lots of emotion in the air, i'm staying out of it.
GLTA

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Correction, it is Eric Gagne starting for the Expos. He is first native Quebecer to start at Olympic Stadium since Boucher did in 1993.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Forum Member
Your right, njsf. Gagne is pitching. Probably Frogy is smoking something
wink.gif
by saying Boucher who was the last french canadian pitcher for the montreal expos to start a game. Gagne is french canadian too but hey! he is pitching for LA! Don't worry Frogy, i'm just teasing you!
tongue.gif

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Just wanted to see if anyone is reading..............
Sorry thats my mystake. Dont know where my mind was, i only wich i had smoke something but no....this is the natural me.........pretty impressive.

Where am i now, what am i doing here, whats my name....too many questions and only one small brain.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Here i am sitting home and thinking man you have to decided who will win?
well i was thinking about this(and it hurts when i think: i can feel the pain in the back of my head, anyway..) so i,m saying to myself(thats me) Frogy Boucher will be in front of 200 of is relative(he has a large family) and probably 30 or 45 fans so he will want to put a show, on top he his like by is team mates so they will want to win this one for him. MTL showed some nice sign in the last two games but the home town fan might go behind him, i'll go with L.A
I dont have the energy to read back so hope its ok, i get really tired after such an intellectual effort.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Just thaught i would let you kow how this is starting
Nice ovation for Gagn?,
Not a very big crowd.

Second pitch home run.
one out
third batter home run
second out.
third out.