Louisiana Open

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
Where did this one come from? Not on the last schedule I saved.
It's a real crowd puller.... Stan James have lowly P Goydos 16/1 favourite... must be worth a perusal.. gotta be a bit of value lurking somewhere.

Oh it's a buy.com.... James must be desperate for those doubles!

Last edited:

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
God if you backed Tewell that must have been one hell of a performance.... I'm glad he didn't know you had, he would have been thinking 2nd... his clubs would have felt like lead weights on that final hole...nerves of steel jellified :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ian

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2000
Exeter UK
www.sportsbettingindex.com
Cannot resist betting in an event where Goydos is favourite - there has to be some value somewhere!
Joel Kribel catches my eye - a promising young player whose season was cut short last year by a back injury and is now playing on a medical exemption - he seems to be fit again and finished 12th and 5th in the 2 co-sanctioned events in Aus, he played the course last year and finished 20th, he hits the ball over 290 - which he will need as the course will be playing long and wet - (6 1/2 inches of rain on Monday).
If he can hold his nerve in the final round - which appears to be a bit fragile - then the 50/1 at Bet365 seems worthy of a bet

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
Ian,
After the 3rd round Heinen leads by 2... I didn't place a bet as I couldn't find a full field on the night we first posted and the odds on offer did not cover many players (particularly S James only went down to 40/1).... I just knew someone local would do well.. annoyingly Heinen is from Louisiana and has managed a 2nd in the Compaq (also Louisiana).... even more annoyingly is that although he was not in S James betting he was last man at 50/1 with bet365.... but I got bored of the research at 40/1....
no pain no gain!!

2nd man Raulerson did his uni at Lousiana!!

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
Winner from nowhere near Louisiana :D :) :eek: :D

Stevie Alker, who lives 5 mins from where I am typing this now :eek: :cool:

Ya can't keep a good keen Kiwi man down :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg