Louisville -20.5

worlhead

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Tennessee
daddy said:
Louisville rolls tonight! 60-6 :clap:

Louisville -20.5

60-6 or 42-20 ...... what's the differance as long as BIG LOU covered .... right? :clap:

although 60-6 would have been better .... I had a little on the over also :cursin:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

worlhead

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Tennessee
bryanz said:
Well act like you have been here before. Not like some school girl that got asked to the prom.

Who the FAWK are you??

you LOST...... get over it! :mj07:

Follow me this weekend if you need a WINNER

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
this is the SORE LOSER"s night out man, lemme tell you ....never saw so many bitter peeps as tonight before

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
It's a good thing you did not put any cash on your last post. I'll stand by post # 6 in this thread. look up my record, I don't need to follow anyone but you are not bad for a wise guy.I'm on the + side all time @ MJ's.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

worlhead

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Tennessee
cash on my last post?????? hmmmmm????????

maybe you should have looked up my record bofore you shot off at the mouth!

If you don't follows anybody's plays, why do you give a sh*t about my betting record?? I ONLY post what I think to be VERY good plays! Sometimes they lose, yet you will never see me on here crying about it! Yes you may see me bitching, but I make the bets and I either WIN or LOSE!

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I looked up your record and you have won but I was talking about you saying that I lost get over it. I won but not going to rub it in to those who took a tough loss. You are so ****ing smart but not smart enough to know that we were on the same side in this play but not after the play.I'll stand by post # 6. You won on a shit play by a no class coach, so why be a shit head ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
YOU WIN ,YOU ARE THE ASS OF THE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.