LOVE This one!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jkm

COOLER
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
WASHINGTON ST+16 :00hour

This is not about W.ST IT'S about auburn !!This is a team that did not WIN A SEC GAME LAST YEAR,THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM IN SEC HISTORY TO LOOSE TO OLE PISS AND VANDY IN THE SAME YEAR! :facepalm: OK new coach ,Never been a head coach but one year at ar.st. Ok was OC when au won NC.. YA HAD CAM NEWTON maybe the best college QB EVER and almost lost 5 games that year. BUT they have a new QB this year, he played DB AT GEORGIA THATS RIGHT DB! Before he got kicked off team for stealing from team mates.(GOOD LEADER):facepalm: OK NOW THE REAL REASON this au bunch is so bad on the defence side omg there is no way they can stop anybody. There so bad, last year's QB is playing DB:popcorn2 OK TRY TO KEEP UP:shrug: GEORGIA DB IS PLAYING QB AT AU AND AU QB PLAYING DB AT AU:mj07: :facepalm: SORRY BOYS THIS ZOO cant give NOBODY 16 POINTS, :0008

#cruncher

Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
New Orleans
WASHINGTON ST+16 :00hour

This is not about W.ST IT'S about auburn !!This is a team that did not WIN A SEC GAME LAST YEAR,THE ONLY FOOTBALL TEAM IN SEC HISTORY TO LOOSE TO OLE PISS AND VANDY IN THE SAME YEAR! :facepalm: OK new coach ,Never been a head coach but one year at ar.st. Ok was OC when au won NC.. YA HAD CAM NEWTON maybe the best college QB EVER and almost lost 5 games that year. BUT they have a new QB this year, he played DB AT GEORGIA THATS RIGHT DB! Before he got kicked off team for stealing from team mates.(GOOD LEADER):facepalm: OK NOW THE REAL REASON this au bunch is so bad on the defence side omg there is no way they can stop anybody. There so bad, last year's QB is playing DB:popcorn2 OK TRY TO KEEP UP:shrug: GEORGIA DB IS PLAYING QB AT AU AND AU QB PLAYING DB AT AU:mj07: :facepalm: SORRY BOYS THIS ZOO cant give NOBODY 16 POINTS, :0008

I'm sure your making a lot of friends with the Auburn guys. I wouldn't underestimate Auburn. Btw, you might not want to wander too far into the State of Alabama.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

capping-guru

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2011
Line keeps climbing here.....which has me thinking dog more and more. It's hard to back a team that is more than a 2TD fav with so many new aspects going on with Auburn. It takes time for any team to gel and with so many new faces.....hard to back them in this spot. GL!

jkm

COOLER
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
YES

YES

Line keeps climbing here.....which has me thinking dog more and more. It's hard to back a team that is more than a 2TD fav with so many new aspects going on with Auburn. It takes time for any team to gel and with so many new faces.....hard to back them in this spot. GL!

My point as well but you said it nice :0008

THERE DEFENSE IS SO THIN, the home field will help au will get off to a good start but by the end of the game Washimgton st covers,,

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jkm

COOLER
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Sorry

Sorry

Good call, I learned a lot watching this game.

Oh, and the new Auburn QB has a freaking CANNON for an arm. Dunno how he was recruited to play DB.
YES he's does would be great at put pass and kick!! Just not a SEC QB:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg