LSU @ Airzona St.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Devil Dog

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2004
Springfield, Ohio
LSU @ Arizona St.
This line opened up @ LSU -9 ; after the clouds have cleared and the location has changed the line is now ASt. -1. A 10 point move if my arithmetic serves me correctly. Perhaps too much.
Don't let all the coverage on tv about the hurricane skew your mind. LSU has value here.
LSU +1 regular play.
Best Wishes
Devil Dog

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
Liked ASU getting 9 as I thought they had a sluggers chance with that passing game and catch LSU off guard. Now, getting LSU +1 even on the road seems like a hell of a deal. What am I missing? Being on the road and an underdog, LSU will not be overlooking or taking this game for granted. LSU should be focused and ready to pound them.

Anybody know if LSU's practices have been effected?

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
LSU team is more focused than they would have been playing in Baton Rouge. I will play LSU on Saturday. Docile ASU crowd will provide less than harsh road conditions. Look for LSU to run the ball well.

GL:weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
I am leaning towards playing LSU myself! flapjack I am thinking along the same lines.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
i have hard time seeing the opening future line of asu +12 to now being a fave ... seems like a lot of value for LSU, esp. since the public hasnt even seen them play :thinking:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

devilfan02

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2004
Tempe, AZ
Cie Grant said:
LSU team is more focused than they would have been playing in Baton Rouge. I will play LSU on Saturday. Docile ASU crowd will provide less than harsh road conditions. Look for LSU to run the ball well.

GL:weed:

Not trying to stir things up but be careful downgrading ASU's homefield advantage. Our crowd is not "docile" as is evident by ASU winning every home game in 2004 and beating a lousy Temple team by 47. While you are right that this is not an SEC crowd, Sun Devil Stadium will be sold out and will be very loud. They sold out all the tickets available for season ticket holders and student tickets (which is key) and sold a majority of the tickets available to the public. Overall, my point is that Sun Devil Stadium is VERY underrated as a tough place to play. This should be a great game :clap: