Lsu/Ohio State thoughts

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BEAU

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
Let me first start by saying that the BIG TEN SUCKS and in no way anything that follows this message is drivin by the heart or the desire for Ohio State to win the National Championship tonight. I'm all about the SEC and am a former Georgia Bulldog myself.

Enough, at first I had an early lean towards Lsu-6 but after looking into this game I may be swayed to go the other way. Lsu is lucky to be here and Ohio state has the D to totally shut down Lsu along with a pissed off attitude from last year to go with it. Buckeye D only gave up 128 points all year and only 2 rushing touchdowns!! That is total dominance on the defensive side of the ball. The only time LSU played an O line or a RB comparable to that of BUckeyes they gave up 385 yards rushing with 206 being with Mcfadden against Arkansas. Buckeyes RB Wells is a stud along with an O line that has been opening holes all year long.

Remember the Ohio State/Michigan game and the Florida Michigan/game. Total dominace on both sides of the ball for Buckeyes and total dominance on both sides of the ball for Michigan against Florida. Do the math and research both games. Wells had 229 on the ground against a Michigan team (at home) . Michigan knew what the Buckeyes were going to do on every play and they could do NOTHING about it.. This Michigan D gave the Heisman Tebow and his O line fits that they'll remember for a long time and they shut the Tbow down to only 57b yards on the ground. Tebow had been dominating the SEC on the ground all year long. Trust me , I had a nickel on it, I watched every damn play . I'm not going to list every stat of those two games, look them up for yourselfs before you make your decision though.

Here's a list of things to think about:

Offense: Edge LSU
Defense: Buckeyes (128 points all year)
Star Power: Lsu - Dorsey, Doucet, Hester.
Crowd: ??? You'd be surprised lots of Buckeyes on Bourbon Street
Emotion: Buckeyes
Athleticism: Lsu- Black kids against the White Kids
Speed: ????
Size: Overall Ohio State ???
Schedule Strength: Lsu in a Landslide
Coach: Buckeyes
Conditioning: Buckeyes have waited for this one all year and have been in New Orleans for 7 days and is a MUCH more disciplined team.

I'm having a tough time on the side but am stronglty considering the UNDER. How can you not with a team that's givin up on average only 11 ppg in the Buckeyes and an LSU team that has potential to do the same especially under the big game spotlight (example Virginia Tech, last time LSU was healthy 45-0). Buckeyes are pretty one dimensional with their solid run and their secondary is a bunch of studs.

This line has also gone from -6 LSU to -3.5 Lsu. This makes the Buckeyes even more appealing.

Under 48 550/500

Leaning towards Ohio State +4- I'll wait till late to see if I can get more points here thought since the public will be on the tigers. 550/500

Good Luck

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
black kids vs. white kids?

What does that mean?

OSU has just as good of athletes as LSU. Have you watched pro football lately? It is littered with DBs, safeties, linebackers, O-lineman, and wide receivers from OSU.

BEAU

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
Hate to say it brother. But, African american folks are just more Athletically inclined in the sport of football IMO. Check out the Demographics of the NFL.

I knew that was gonna piss some Buckeye off- but, it's true. I'm still on those sorry ass BIG TEN Buckeyes, aren't I?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
I know black people are more athletic than white people. But your comment makes it sound like OSU is all white. I am not a buckeye fan, but I do have money on them. Mostly because Les Miles is a complete clown.

BEAU

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
I know black people are more athletic than white people. But your comment makes it sound like OSU is all white. I am not a buckeye fan, but I do have money on them. Mostly because Les Miles is a complete clown.

Can definently agree with the Miles comment. I'm just saying that there sidelines and starters have a higher percentage of African Americans than OSU.

I really was'nt trying to pull the race card there, it was more of a comical insight - Good Luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg