LT

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DR.AWKWARD

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2005
go shine your trophy you paper champion.....what a little byatch....sorry that we were doing a HGH dance

(HUMAN GROWTH WHOREMOAN)

F You , you got beat by a team and after we did it we will stomped on your field , your city ,and your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring on the colts VS the team of the decade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

tpaine07

<3gambling<3
Forum Member
Apr 13, 2005
IL
I'd be pissed too if I were LT, he gave everything he had for that team who knows how many years now only to have their bonehead coach mess things up over and over. He didn't wanna shake hands or whatever, I dont really agree with that, but I still like the guy.

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
awkward, what you say is about as stupid as possible. If you know anything about Patriots, they absolutely never act unprofessional. From all accounts Hobbs is it hard working young guy, in his second year, acting in that fashion will definitely get him spoken to buy BB, VETERANS ON THE TEAM, AND PROBABLY KRAFT. the media will be all over him for being unprofessional.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DR.AWKWARD

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2005
everyone gave all they had?????????????He got beat and he is gone ......
what a little byatch its pathetic. If brady lost no matter what happen he would have left the field and the press conference with class.

DR.AWKWARD

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2005
awkward, what you say is about as stupid as possible. If you know anything about Patriots, they absolutely never act unprofessional. From all accounts Hobbs is it hard working young guy, in his second year, acting in that fashion will definitely get him spoken to buy BB, VETERANS ON THE TEAM, AND PROBABLY KRAFT. the media will be all over him for being unprofessional.
???????????

I have no idea what you are talking about.....seriously is there a translator in MJ ???

cuz this is caveman talk:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
I Just LOST ALL Respect for LT. WHAT DOES THE COACH HAVE TO DO W/IT!!!!!!!!!! Steriod Freek can do his dance but we can't GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
Jinx, this team was a absolute circus when the Sullivan s owned the team, from cocaine use, to molesting female reporters in the locker room, to shootout s in Providence bars, to Irving Fryar totaling his Mercedes while getting blown by a cheerleader on 115 couple blocks from the stadium.

Kraft completely turned the franchise around, Patriots will not stand for players dancing on opposition s logo and acting like T OWENS humiliating the other team. Its not their style, and the media is already calling them out.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Shamrock

What's wrong with getting a blow job from a cheerleader and totaling your mercedes . I can think of a 1000 worse ways of totaling your Mercedes. :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Rock I'm from RI and remember all the stories. I still have a scar on my knee from falling down the stairs @ Foxoboro in I believe "71" when they were building the stadium. You still haven't answered my Question "What did it Have to Do w/ the Coach" Why did LT throw Coach BB under the Bus???????????????

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
By the way I was at the game when Irving left the locker room early and got into that accident. Also you forgot to mention Hart LEE Dykes

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
Rock I'm from RI and remember all the stories. I still have a scar on my knee from falling down the stairs @ Foxoboro in I believe "71" when they were building the stadium. You still haven't answered my Question "What did it Have to Do w/ the Coach" Why did LT throw Coach BB under the Bus???????????????

a team takes the personality of the coach,or acts like the coach or organazation wants them to act.this is not usually true at the pro level(atleast not these days)but thats what he meant by it ,espeacialy a control freak like bb..actually the pats usually go out of their way to sighn guys that are good,haedworking,non terrel type of guys..thats why they dont have to many big names,even their wr are humble...jets are building the same way..bb is a dick though and lt knows his comments will sting these guys b/c they really are against that kind of stuff.until offcoarse they start losing a few of these playoff games,thats when you judge guys,see how they handle losses...marty is graceful in his many chokejobs..lt was fkn pissed,and not graceful,but that can be a good sighn,atleast this star player really cares about w/l.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Moe LT better start looking across the Locker room @ Lights Out and tell Him to start acting Like he's been there before!!!!He's celebrating a sack @ the line of Scrimmage!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAYBE have your team start acting like Barry Sanders and there wouldn't be any problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
thanks IO.

I did not realize that even happened.

I did see the thug dance Ray Ray did before his game. That should have embarressed him.
I think it was the same dance when he came out of court.

Geez Louise.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
image23786.jpg

DR.AWKWARD

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2005
JustLanded

JustLanded