M L King Holiday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chain Saw

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2003
As part of our local ML King Jr celebration, a local branch of the ncaacp will have a workshop on restoring ex-felons' right to vote.

Two questions come to mind.
1. What the hell exactly is an "ex-felon"?
2. Does anybody else think besides me that whether you are a felon or ex-felon that you have kissed your right to vote goodbye, so long. see you in hell first.

ChainSaw

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
Back many years ago, at the State Penn in NH, the prisoners sued the state when they got their cable TV cut. First of all how do prisoners sue the state? Amazingly, they won. Unfreakingreal. I dont get this shit at all. Show me you are re-habbed and arent going to commit your crimes again like half of ex-cons do, for say 10 years, then you can vote again. Maybe.

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
:iagree:

It is an insult to law abiding citizens in the United States of America that these people are allowed any type of luxuries. The one that kills me is that they some get college degrees! Here I am struggling to go to school P/T due to $$ constraints, and a criminal is getting it for free! You break the rules, you pay. Simple as that. None of this 3 strikes your out nonsense. I understand criminals are overcrowded, but maybe if they weren't country clubs, people might be deterred from a life of crime.

Could go on forever....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg