!!!maac Play Of The Month!!!!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

jassy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
toronto,ohio,usa
I STARTED IN HERE YESTERDAY WITH THE PLAY OF THE YEAR IN COLLEGE B-BALL WITH ST JOSEPHS-14 THEY WON AND COVERED THANK YOU, ALSO GAVE 1 STRONG PLAY IN PRO HOOPS, IN THE OVER IN SEATTLE/MINN GAME ALSO WON, TODAY I HAVE A HUGE PLAY IN A MIDDLE CONF GAME SIENA. THIS TEAM HAS TO MUCH BALANCE FOR A TEAM LIKE LOYOLA MARYLAND PLAY THIS GAME AS BIG AS YOU CAN AND THANK ME TOMMOROW.

ALSO ADDING CAL SANTA BARBARA HUGE

JASSY:thefinger

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
same thing was said about the Ill Vs Purdue game??

good luck tonight

and congrats on your big hit yesterday.

Gibber

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
From what I read on the pros section, your big pick was Philly last night. Now you think we should take 2 more favs (road) here and another fav in the pros. Hmmm...I think if I stick with you, I will be broke!

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
thanks for the recap, but you'll be pleasantly surprised that most around here can read. Nuttin' I hate worse than an over zealous self-promoting knuckle head who thinks he's the King of Vegas for correctly picking 2 games in a row. I'd say that 99% of the folks here have done EXACTLY the same fvcking thing, and it's no big deal! If everyone else followed your lead that this place would be filled to the rim with self-serving egomaniacs, and this place would resemble the Saharra Desert. Thank the good Lord that YOU ARE one of the very few who act like a child playing a man's game.

So why don't ya give it a rest Barney Fife. Your accomplishment is extremely lame, and it wouldn't hurt for ya to perhaps act like a person over the age of 12. The only person you're impressing is yourself, and take your caps lock off idiot... You'll be out of here faster than flies on chit when ya take your first one on the chin, and that's the LOCK of the century...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
P

PRO190

Hey jASSy, at least you have 3 letters in your name correct......

:rolleyes:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Maybe right

Maybe right

For some dam reason im not sure what. I hope he gets it right. Have alot of real good hot shots around here throwing out top/top/top games that are going in the chitter. Whats wrong with one more. Who knows he may run 10 in a row.:eek: :shrug:

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Neemer-

You never fail to crack me up......:D

Thanks for the laugh, and give me 25 units on bozo here running for the exits after tonights plays go down in flames......:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yak merchant

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2000
Texas
Hopefully he's right on siena. But seeing how the line moved toward Loy Md I'm sure it'll go down in flames, and I'll have another L to chalk up.

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
I posted yesterday about the attitude and the way you present your plays. You said that you would take that under advisement or something to that effect.

Well apparantly you did not listen. I would suggest rereading it.

I hope you win but please stop with this shit. :mad:

Also, repeat to yourself 50 times: I am not a Jim Feist, I am not Jim Feist, etc etc.

MJ, I wish you would post here and let this guy know why he is rubbing everyone the wrong way.

Neemer: Good one.:D

:moon:

boozee11

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2001
louisiana
how to handle this guy

how to handle this guy

IGNORE HIM...HE'LL LEAVE:moon: :moon:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jassy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
toronto,ohio,usa
i guess theres alot of idiots on this site that dont like to make money all i have to say is DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME

:nono:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
come on, jassy! this isn't like other forums. we don't have bashing and attitudes here. you wouldn't talk to these guys like this if it was eye to eye.

why do people have to act like big shots behind a keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.