Mack Brown... Say What?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
After the Fiesta Bowl when asked in the bigger picture, championship, should Texas be in the picture, Mack Brown said, "Yes, I wasn't sure before, right now, Friday morning I'm gonna vote Texas number one because I believe this is the best team in the country." Did that dumbass really just say that. After all of the politicing that he did about how Texas should be in the National Championship game and he just said that he wasn't sure before that they were the #1 team. How does a come from behind miracle win against a sub par Ohio State team suddenly make your team the best team in the country let alone how do you whine for two straight weeks about how your team should play in the NC game but you're not sure that your team should be #1. This guy is more stupid than he looks.:shrug:

cbrown334

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
After the Fiesta Bowl when asked in the bigger picture, championship, should Texas be in the picture, Mack Brown said, "Yes, I wasn't sure before, right now, Friday morning I'm gonna vote Texas number one because I believe this is the best team in the country." Did that dumbass really just say that. After all of the politicing that he did about how Texas should be in the National Championship game and he just said that he wasn't sure before that they were the #1 team. How does a come from behind miracle win against a sub par Ohio State team suddenly make your team the best team in the country let alone how do you whine for two straight weeks about how your team should play in the NC game but you're not sure that your team should be #1. This guy is more stupid than he looks.:shrug:

YES HE IS A DUMBASS HE DIDNT EVEN VOTE HIS TEAM #1 IN THE LAST BCS POLL:142smilie :142smilie

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Anyone know if a coach doesn't vote the team that won the BCS Championship game #1 then will their ballot be counted? The coaches poll has to show the BCS winner being #1 and I read where there is actually a guy that makes sure that this happens. So what happens to the votes that do not show this (ie. Mack Brown, Pete Carroll, etc.)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg