Mad Sweet Friday 16 3/24

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Tourney: 16-20 -$220

We're getting closer...

Depending on when you bet, either 3 dogs or 3 favs won, yesterday.

San Diego St +7.5 440/400
Biggest worry: Bama gets up DD...not too confident the Aztecs are built to come back (or even) cover something like that, but my thinking is they won't have to. It's hard to get a gauge them after their first 2 rounds (although CofC and Furman are 2 of the better non-power conference teams out there), but one thing is for certain: they will not be afraid of the big, bad, Tide. No ML, but they make Bama sweat, profusely.

Miami +7.5 1100/1000
Miami 1st half +4 1100/1000
Miami ML 200/560
Miami 1st half ML 200/400

Yep...

Cougs are awesome, and my love affair with the U this year (every year?) may be my downfall, but this is worth the risk, to me. These teams really aren't that different, with the exception of depth (Cougs have a lot; Miami, not so much). Both have fantastic guards, 1 really good big/semi-big, and good role players. Neither of these teams rely on freshman (yes, Jarace is good, but it's not his team). Coaching edge: Larranaga > Sampson... Miami has had a tendency to get up early only to blow leads (which they did against Indy before blowing them out). 100% engagement and focus should not be an issue especially against a #1 seed. Come on, Cane-train!

Xavier +4.5 330/300
Not really a fan of X, but can't deny that when they have been good this year, they have been REALLY good. We saw that against Pitt. We also saw the opposite of that against Kennesaw St. Will Jekyll or Hyde show against Texas? Me thinks Dr. Jekyll.

No play on Creighton/Princeton. Would be difficult not to back Tigers even though they are severely out-talented by the Bluejays (which has been par for the course in their beatings against Zona and Mizzou, too). The line seems right, but not worth the stress of a DD cover either way.

Reactions: tcon142

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Tourney: 16-20 -$220

We're getting closer...

Depending on when you bet, either 3 dogs or 3 favs won, yesterday.

Biggest worry: Bama gets up DD...not too confident the Aztecs are built to come back (or even) cover something like that, but my thinking is they won't have to. It's hard to get a gauge them after their first 2 rounds (although CofC and Furman are 2 of the better non-power conference teams out there), but one thing is for certain: they will not be afraid of the big, bad, Tide. No ML, but they make Bama sweat, profusely.

Miami +7.5 1100/1000
Miami ML 200/560

Yep...

Cougs are awesome, and my love affair with the U this year (every year?) may be my downfall, but this is worth the risk, to me. These teams really aren't that different, with the exception of depth (Cougs have a lot; Miami, not so much). Both have fantastic guards, 1 really good big/semi-big, and good role players. Neither of these teams rely on freshman (yes, Jarace is good, but it's not his team). Coaching edge: Larranaga > Sampson... Miami has had a tendency to get up early only to blow leads (which they did against Indy before blowing them out). 100% engagement and focus should not be an issue especially against a #1 seed. Come on, Cane-train!

Xavier +4.5 330/300
Not really a fan of X, but can't deny that when they have been good this year, they have been REALLY good. We saw that against Pitt. We also saw the opposite of that against Kennesaw St. Will Jekyll or Hyde show against Texas? Me thinks Dr. Jekyll.

No play on Creighton/Princeton. Would be difficult not to back Tigers even though they are severely out-talented by the Bluejays (which has been par for the course in their beatings against Zona and Mizzou, too). The line seems right, but not worth the stress of a DD cover either way.

Nice start to the weekend King. Good luck tonight!

Reactions: tcon142

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California

Miami +7.5 1100/1000
Miami ML 200/560

Yep...

Heya KingB ~ to say I want these 2 games to go the same way as YOU would be the Understatement of the month!

I've got 6 in on a 7tm par... last leg is Aztecs +7.5... 33/2493

I've got 3 in on 4tm par... last leg MiaF ML... 73/1808
I've got 4 in on 6tm par... last legs MiaF ML... Tex ML.. 37/4981... $110 to win possible $6789

I've got another 4tm par (3 legs in) w/open spot... I've gotta use either Hou ml OR Ala ml OR Ala -5 (buy 2)... w either Ala/Hou it pays around $750... so I can hedge a little on one..

I hit all sides yday, and I'm kickin myself for not playing a little more but hindsight is 20/20 right?

So.... what I'm telling myself is that Hou often starts a bit flat... avg 30 pts/1h... Mia avg 35/1h... so if I wait, I can get much better ML to hedge (instead of the -355 my site has)..

I've got 1 more 4tm par (2 in) w/Ala OV 135.5 and open spot... and I think I've gotta save that if Mia wins to put in Xav...

not trying to hijack your thread... just got my brain bouncin off my skull walls right now lol

Best o' Luck!!!

LoB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Great Call on Miami KingB!!!

I needed someone else to feel strongly about it... eased my mind! :0074

GL to US!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie