MadJackers from MD or DC

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
I was curious to find out where all of you guys worked. I am in the process of trying to find a new occupation. I am currently 24 with a business and marketing degree from Western Maryland College. I am trying to use all contacts. If anybody has any ideas, let me know. I am currently an Operations Manager for an IT Consulting company. Thanks guys!!

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Re: MadJackers from MD or DC

Steel....

I work with Dept of Defense, but am more familiar with the science/engineering/math side of DoD than the business side.....but I have noticed alot more interviews being conducted since 9/11. If you have a managerial background and computer/internet training, then you might want to consider applying or looking into their website. I am sure it would give you quite a change of pace from the "real world" you might be accustomed to.

ryson

Capitalist
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
IAH
Re: MadJackers from MD or DC

SteelCity said:
I was curious to find out where all of you guys worked. I am in the process of trying to find a new occupation. I am currently 24 with a business and marketing degree from Western Maryland College. I am trying to use all contacts. If anybody has any ideas, let me know. I am currently an Operations Manager for an IT Consulting company. Thanks guys!!

SteelCity,

Although I live in Houston I have deep ties all along the East Coast (from Wall Street to Orlando FLA) in regards to IT jobs and or contacts. I am a bit confused about your message (won't go into detail in this forum), I can probably help you out (shoot Jack an email and get my email addy) if you are still looking to work in IT.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ryson

Capitalist
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
IAH
Re: Re: MadJackers from MD or DC

Re: Re: MadJackers from MD or DC

KotysDad said:
Steel....

I work with Dept of Defense, but am more familiar with the science/engineering/math side of DoD than the business side.....but I have noticed alot more interviews being conducted since 9/11. If you have a managerial background and computer/internet training, then you might want to consider applying or looking into their website. I am sure it would give you quite a change of pace from the "real world" you might be accustomed to.

KotysDad,

I love the quote "I am sure it would give you quite a change of pace from the "real world" you might be accustomed to." I have some scar tissue with various govt. orgs., all I can say is "TRUE":D

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
KotysDad and Ryson,
Thanks for the input. I shot you an email Ryson.

KotysDad,
I was taking a look at the site. Where would I go about finding career opportunities. Thanks.

ryson

Capitalist
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
IAH
Steel,

gotta jump on that bird. got biz in another town (but going to visit the infamous FM and Kmac (if y'all only knew,:D Wild J's Landing strip anyone:))), will give your a holler Steel.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Go to: www.nsa.gov

You will see a link to Employment up near the top.

Ryson.....I know exactly what you mean. :) Uncle Sam can provide quite a few stories to tell and leave behind.

Last edited:

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
KotysDad,
I applied several weeks ago through that site. If you have any ways to get my resume in the door any easier, let me know. Otherwise thanks for the info.

Ryson,
Sounds good. I look forward to hearing from you.

Later Fellas.