MadJack's next Super Bowl party !!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Mar 4

Its not to early to start thinking about Mad Jacks annual Vegas Super Bowl party. I dont have the exact date yet, but it will be near the end of next Jan. I will post.

Its not to early to make hotel and travel plans.

Anyone that went will testify to how great it was.

Start thinking about it.

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
I'll testify, a can't miss party. For many reasons, but the best is to pick 4bubba's brain.

I promised to contribute more, going to get back into it this year.

kcwolf

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
kcwolf said:
I'll testify, a can't miss party. For many reasons, but the best is to pick 4bubba's brain.

I promised to contribute more, going to get back into it this year.

kcwolf

kc would you consider taking your home team and giving a play a week in bubbas NFL weekly forum ? we dont got no big names yet.

side, total, or moneyline just one a week is all.

Scott King of Dogs

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GlobalTrance

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Arrowhead
Yeah !!! Lets get rolling ! lol ... I'm in unless I have to sit in the section reserved for people who can't handle what they drink ;)

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Use 2 hands if you need to.

Last year an official Fri night cocktail party was great. A good way to start the weekend.

:toast: :toast: :toast:

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
Scott, would be glad to. Will probably only have time to submit Chiefs information, and it will be unbiased.

I'm pretty hard on this team, but sure play games, many times where they are involved. They were a covering machine last year, may be totally different this year.

Which is fine. Maybe this year, we'll bet against the Chiefs most of the year. Hard cash is hard cash--kind of like keeping it in my pocket, personally.;)

gl! Keep the dialogue going. Never to early to formulate opinions for next September.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
kcwolf said:
Scott, would be glad to. Will probably only have time to submit Chiefs information, and it will be unbiased.

thanks kcwolf

all plays will be sub-mitted in bubbas NFL weekly forum. We are just trying to get one guy in each city that might give us the info we need to win this year. No write up necessary if you get too busy with other obligations. Just give us the one play each Sunday on the home team game.

Thanks again .... and welcome aboard.

Scott King of Dogs

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
It looks like Supoer Bowl Sunday will be either:

Jan 25 (if 1 week after conference game)

or
Feb 1 (if normal 2 weeks after conf playoff game)

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
I heard they were going back to the two weeks in between. Which if they do that they should play the game on that Sat instead of Sunday. We should start a movement to get the game played on Sat. It's practically a national holiday, my SB party would be a lot more fun if people didn't have to go to work the next day.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg