Magic win by 30 tonight

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sharktank

Forum Member
May 6, 2009
Las Vegas
I admire your candor sir. You should look for a prop. Here in Vegas luckys with jimmy vac or the Hilton with jay kornagey post some great props. Off subject but a woman here rolled dice over 4 hours straight with 160+passes in a row!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
I admire your candor sir. You should look for a prop. Here in Vegas luckys with jimmy vac or the Hilton with jay kornagey post some great props. Off subject but a woman here rolled dice over 4 hours straight with 160+passes in a row!

4 hours? shit, she should run for mayor.

im as happy as a pig in shit (and making bank) when someone rolls for 20 minutes

im coming tonight, hope she's at the venetian!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

el JB

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2006
Mexico/Texas
4 hours? shit, she should run for mayor.

im as happy as a pig in shit (and making bank) when someone rolls for 20 minutes

im coming tonight, hope she's at the venetian!

heya jgn....i'll be next monday at Wynn's crap tables and i steadily roll 15 to 45 minutes passes meet there if you're around

proguy747

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2009

I watched this special on "breaking vegas" Where a guy named the dominator is a beast at throwing the dice.

Appeantly some engineer developed a technique on how to roll the number you want.

Did you guys see this show?

Sounds like the same technique.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg