major brawl in miami .......

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
wow. its a shame it takes a crosstown game against florida international to bring out the fire in the hurricanes. funny to watch though because that got ugly for awhile.

lmfao (seriously) to listen to the refs rattle off the personal foul penalties.

it sounded like a bingo hall

"personal fouls on 1, 9, 28, 42, 22" :mj07:

The Judge

Pura Vida!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
SJO
wow. its a shame it takes a crosstown game against florida international to bring out the fire in the hurricanes.
Exactly. What a bunch of classless losers. My favorite is when the Miami players wails on the FIU player with his helmet then heads for the sidelines.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
SNAP

Did you hear that.... that was the last straw in Coker trying to keep his job. Am I the ONLY person that thinks he looks like the turtle rom the old bugs bunny cartoons???

Cheers
Irsi

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
this should put the nails in coker's coffin...

there was a day when teams feared miami now they wanna throw with them. if your winning adminstrations will tolerate this crap but not when you play like this...
who would bet these losers.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Ok...I just watched this....if some Canes players dont get brought up on charges I would be shocked.

One Canes player was swinging his helmet like a weapon at some FIU players & connected on at least one swing.

Then another player was stomping on an FIU guy with his cleats numerous times.

Punches were everywhere, but a few went beyond to the point where the law ought to get involved.

Here is a link to the fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Ef_Ab86_c

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
OH yeah after it was all over Miami was jumping up & down with thier helmets raised......

Most classless program in the history of D1-A football.

Fockin worthless thugs.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
was flipping back and forth between a lot of games on various tvs. was fortunate enough to catch it live as it happened. just dumb luck thats what i flipped to considering what a boring game it was. but yeah -- like you said, just ridiculous. guys flipping one another over, using helmets as weapons. pretty surreal, yet funny at the same time (sadly)

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Miami DB #19 Brandon Meriweather & Miami DB #26 Anthony Reddick should be arrested after this gets reviewed by law enforcement officials.

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
30-1656225757T.jpg

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
OH yeah after it was all over Miami was jumping up & down with thier helmets raised......

Most classless program in the history of D1-A football.

Fockin worthless thugs.

totally agree, made me sick watching them stop on the players on the ground

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
3 seconds

3 seconds

Totally agree with you. Miami has always recruiter (paid) players without any integrity, (thugs) as long as they had talent. Coker is gone and Tommy Tuberville takes the job, you heard it here first.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Coker was asked why he felt the incident took place. He began his remarks by saying FIU is a cross-town rival and that "you've got players on their team who wanted to be here."

Coker said it all began when an FIU player shoved and taunted a Miami player in pregame warmups.

"When it got away," Coker said, "was when they slam-dunked our holder -- grabbed him, lifted him up and threw him to the ground."

:shrug:
uh, i kinda think it "got away" when the kid from miami was swinging his helmet like he was trying to chop wood with an axe.

without a doubt, fiu players were equally responsible. but as a coach, isnt it your job to focus on what your team did wrong instead of trying to blame the other side for their part.