Major League Bullshit

Tkj

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2020
No FB, No Bk, No Hockey the only sport that Vegas making money right now is baseball, you know what’s that means… baseball start getting bullshit, no matter how good you handicap still lose, nough said.
Here is my bs play:

Houston +$
Baltimore +$
philly +$
over 9 Baltimore

GL everyone!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tkj

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2020
Come on. Tell us how you really feel.

You CAN NOT handicap such BS game. And I’m not whining just the feeling.
There’r lots of respected and good handicapper in this forum please tell me that you can.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Oakland a’s. Wow. What a kick in the nuts. Lol. Incredible. Thx a lot assholes

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tkj

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2020
Oakland a’s. Wow. What a kick in the nuts. Lol. Incredible. Thx a lot assholes

I don’t have this game, but Another example of BS game there.
Sea blowing them out 2 night in row and should have blowing them early today, and no hitter after 8 innings and won the game, fuck that shit.

Udog

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2018
Try betting just the first five innings. I have much better results when I take the bullpens out of it. A difference of .5 or greater in WHIP between starters is a good place to start. Also look at the starters' records in the first five as well as the team's results in first five. Wide discrepancies lead to good first 5 inning plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tkj

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2020
Try betting just the first five innings. I have much better results when I take the bullpens out of it. A difference of .5 or greater in WHIP between starters is a good place to start. Also look at the starters' records in the first five as well as the team's results in first five. Wide discrepancies lead to good first 5 inning plays.

Yes, appreciated your input, will try.

Bet on MyBookie