Man bets he can take waterboarding, video

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
I am sorry they treated a few of your family members in this fashion, and it is my sincere hope that by the time you are taken into custody that they have approved a less humane way of dealing with terrorist. Praise be to Allah:142hail:

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
That guy is a pussy at the very least you can hold your breath as if you were swimming underwater and get 20 seconds

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
SAINT you no not what your talking ABOUT. THey don,t let you hold anything but your bowl movement if your lucky..

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
I'll bet $100 you can't do it

dude i was a D1 all-american swimmer.

I could do it for 20 seconds. It plays on the psychological fear of lack of air and drowing, both of which I've been desensitized to after years of training. If I could hold my breath in an attempt to out-distance my buddies to the point of passing out underwater and needing to be plucked out I sure as shit could do this for 20 seconds. Water up my nose isn't an issue.

That would make for some good entertainment at a MJ outing kurby

Last edited:

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

I could do it for 20 seconds. It plays on the psychological fear of lack of air and drowing, both of which I've been desensitized to after years of training. If I could hold my breath in an attempt to out-distance my buddies to the point of passing out underwater and needing to be plucked out I sure as shit could do this for 20 seconds. Water up my nose isn't an issue.

A swimmer and a crush on Hansbrough? Its not looking good for you. :142smilie

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast

$500?

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
That guy is a pussy at the very least you can hold your breath as if you were swimming underwater and get 20 seconds

Only pussy is that dude they called a basketball rimmer in your picture. Get a life.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I didn't watch the vid, but I'm sure everybody here could not tolerate water-boarding (I don't care how long u can hold your breath). We're talking hours upon hours for this, not 20 seconds.

desperate times call for desperate measures. I really don't care if spytheweb's brethren are waterboarded. I can only imagine the chit they would do/have done to our guys that they catch. Fock them.

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
i'm in too for a lot more if it can be arranged. i doubt a navy seal could manage it.

i'm willing to throw down a chunk of change that most young navy seals sit around a few cases of beer in the barracks and talk smack about waterboarding and it turns into a pissing contest about who can do it longer... and they do it to each other in the barracks on a friday night just to see.

kinda like some guys here. except the seals actually do it and show up to work on monday bragging about how they blacked out before they dropped the safety signal.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Marine I believe you got it right. I can see it now the boys just having a little fun. Now those here think there tough. StopThinking.

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Seals can do it. They do pretty much close to the eqivalent...which is sitting head closer to the surf in the wake zone in san diego during buds training getting pounded by 50 degree water which floods their nose as the waves wash out.

A buddy of mine who I swam with is now a seal went through this training.

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
You're not going to tell me anything I haven't heard after shaving my legs and wearing a speedo half my life. :sadwave:

Bet on MyBookie